5

"Anyone live with you or?"

"It's just me and my mom"

Wow, I just noticed I haven't talked to my mom all day today. We walked to my room and I sat on my bed. Getting my phone so I can text my mom.

"Nice room" He said looking around at the pictures on my dresser and wall.

"Thanks" I texted my mom just checking up on her.

"Um, so, I looked up some dances online and I got a little idea of how we can start"

He sat on the chair next to my desk and listen to what I was saying.

"Shoot" He nodded signaling me to go on.

"Okay we can either start with us facing each other but with a big gap between us or we can start already like holding hands or something like that"

"Doesn't sound bad but we need the music, do you have it?"

"Yeah, it's Let's Get Loud by Jennifer Lopez"

We worked on the dance and we got the beginning down. It felt so weird holding his hand and his hand on my waist.

Nothing much happened tonight just boring shit.

*****

"So how did it go?!"

I was at school with Lia and I explained how my night went.

"Did you work on your project with Sam?"

"Yeah..."

"So... tell me"

"I will just tell you the important parts. So while we were trying to figure out the beginning... we leaned in and kissed each other..."

I squealed but then laughed.

"What's so funny?" She pouted

"You kissed the person you hate the most"

"So"

"Whatever Lia"

We giggled together and headed to first period.

I walked in and seen Jenny with a black eye still and a small cut on her lip and might I add a bruise on her cheek.

Lia and I walked to go find a seat and sat by each other. English class is so boring.

*****

It was pe class and that means Cameron and I have to work on our dance. While practicing girls were giving me ugly looks. I didn't care because they're  all just little bimbos looking for sex...with Cameron obviously.

He didn't mess around at all again and I was surprised. It's so weird though because in other classes he's the total opposite.

I like it though to be honest.