9

Cameron dropped me off at my house. He said he wanted to hang out the guys and that I should bring Lia along.

I got home and took a shower, right when I got out I ft Lia telling her to come over and get ready with me. Still in my towel I walked to my moms room.

I knocked on the door before opening it.

"Hey mom I'm sorry about not coming home last night I stayed at a friends oh and Lias coming over right now"

"It's okay hunny I trust you and ahh I miss my other daughter!"

We laughed and I hugged her, I left to my room turning on some music. I put on my under garments and started drying my hair. I seen my door open and came in Lia.

"Aye love"

"Aye bitch, omg I missed your mom ! She was so happy to see me" she giggled .

"Yeah she told me she missed you" I giggled.

She has a extra drawer of clothes here but it's not needed because we both fit each other's clothes. We both got ready together.

I threw on my all red air maxes and grabbed a small backpack

I threw on my all red air maxes and grabbed a small backpack. I grabbed my keys and phone walking out the front door locking it.

I didn't tell Lia anything about what happened at Cam's yet and I'm scared of what she's gonna think.

"Where we going ?"

"Okay sooooo, yesterday I don't fuckin remember shit because I was drunk but this morning I woke up in one of Cameron's shirts and I was snuggled up against him"

"Did you gu-"

"No, wait how did you get home last night ? All I remember was that you were with that one boy Shawn" I started to giggle a little.

"Oh girl we went to his place after and fucked. Yes I was sober n gahh damn his body is A1"

"Omg Lia" we laughed and I told her we were going to Cam's house.

"Is Shawn gonna be there ?"

"I think so"

"We've been texting a lot actually and it hasn't even been a full day yet"

"Must be nice, having a sweet boy who's smart, good looking, who won't break your heart and tall. The perfect guy"

She laughed at my comment n I smiled at her. We got to Cam's house simply walking in cuz the door was unlocked.