3

After our principal talked to us about fighting, he only suspended the slut because she started it.

He gave me a slip and I walked out of his office. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair then headed to my first period class, English. I have Cameron in this class.

"Why are you late Miss Gonzalez?"

"I was in Mr. Brown's office"

I handed her the slip and looked for Lia. I spotted her and walked over to her.

I sat next to the open spot next to her and pulled out my note book.

"You okay?" She whispered to me.

"Yeah I'll tell you later"

I started listening to the teacher and writing down notes.

*****

Finally, school's over. I said bye to Lia and started walking down the hallway.

"Uh, hey, Stella..."

I turned my head to see who it was. It was Nate. He's pretty chill. We talk sometimes. He's also Sam and Cameron's friend.

Nate doesn't act much like they do, he's nice and is pretty cute.

"Hey, Nate" I smiled at him and continue walking out of the door and  to my car.

"There's this party on friday, would you like to go? I'll text you everything"

"Yeah, that seems fun. I'll see you later, bye"

*****

I love my bed. It's like heaven to me besides food. Right now I'm in bed watching American Horror Story and eating. I have nothing better to do. It was Thursday night.

Nate already texted me about the party. We talked for a little bit until he had to go do something.

I'm glad I got into a fight with that little bitch. She deserved it. She didn't really do anything to me except leave a small scratch on my chest.

You should've seen her. Her face was all fucked up. I think I did a pretty good job.