7

It was Friday and I decided to come to school early so I could talk to Lia and tell her about yesterday. I got out of my Audi R8 black matte and walked into the school doors. I never drive that car for some reason.

I spot her by our lockers and walk up to her.

"Hey bitch"

"Hey love. Guess what!"

"What?" She giggled at me because I was so urged to tell her.

"So, Cam came over yesterday and we were practicing, when it came to the dip I stood up and a second later we were... kissing"

Her jaw dropped. "What the hell Stella!?"

"Sh you're so loud"

"You can't fall for him. You know that he's a fuckboy, he will just play you like he does with all of those other girls. Look I'm just looking out for you. I don't want my bestfriend being heart broken"

"I know it just happened. I love you"

"Love you too" She smiled and hugged me. "Oh my gosh guess what!? There's a party tonight, we should totally go!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Okay I'll pick you up at 9"

Just then the bell rang and we headed to our class.

*****

School was okay. In pe Cam acted like nothing happened yesterday. Whatever.

It was about 7 o'clock so I decided to take a shower. I got out and put on my underwear and matching bra. I took out my blow dryer and did the best to get my hair dry. I straightened my hair then put everything away.

I moved on to my makeup. Once I was done I slipped on my dress. I looked at the time and it was now 9. Wow, time goes by fast. I slipped on my flip flops and grab my purse and phone.

I heard my door bell ring so I went to go open the door

"How come you didn't just honk your horn?" We both giggled.

"Well I thought why not bring your car instead because I mean yeah I have a nice car but you have a nicer one" she smiled at me while I chuckled at her.

"Oh gosh, okay let's go in my car. I grabbed my keys and we headed to my car and got in.

"Ooh girl, I bet all the guys are gonna be all over you with that dress. Your body is poppin!"

"Girl look at you! You're the one who's gonna be having all the guys on you" we both laughed together and enjoyed each other's presence.

We go to the house that Lia directed me to. We walked through the door and many of the guys' heads turned to us and looked us up and down licking their lips.

Ew, more fuckboy's.

We turned to look at Lia but she disappeared. Great I'm on my own. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a random cup filled with some type of alcohol.

I sat on one of the stools and downed my drink. A person sat next to me so I looked over to see Cameron.

"Hey, I noticed you sitting here alone so I thought, why not take the open spot next to you" he smiled at me with his winning smile.

"I didn't know you were here"

"Same with you"

I giggled a little. "I know no one here"

"Many of these people are from school, well, I mean that's what I heard"

"Honestly I don't even pay attention to the kids at our school"

"Same, I only hang out with the guys. In fact they're outside, come on"

I followed him out the back door to a group of boys sitting on chairs that were by the fire pit.

They're heads turned to us and I felt them staring. I didn't notice Lia sitting in one of their laps. What the hell.

"Lia?"

"Oh hey, Stell"

"Uh, that's Nash, Taylor, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Matt, and Shawn"

Lia was sitting with the boy named Shawn. He was pretty cute. I mean all of them were good looking but he looked innocent and smart. She picked a good choice.

We were talking about random things and I kept drinking. Like a lot. I was drunk as fuck. So was Lia.

"Wow you had enough to drink tonight"

"Noooo! I want more!" We were in the kitchen because I tried getting more to drink. I turned to Cam and started rubbing his chest down to his hard rock abs. He wasn't drunk or anything . He barely drank 1 cup. He grabbed my wrist before I went further down.

"You're drunk"

"No I'm not" I slured.

"Yup, lets get you home"

He gave one of the guys his keys and he grabbed my car keys.

I fell asleep in the car.

Cameron's POV

She looked so hot tonight. I had to stop her from doing something she would regret later. She was so drunk she couldn't really walk.

I took her to my place because I couldn't leave her alone at her place. Not like this. I picked her up and led her to my room and set her on my bed. I took off her shoes and put them by my door. I grabbed one of my shirts because it didn't look like she was going to be comfortable sleeping in that dress.

I quickly took her dress off and slipped the shirt on over her body. I was about to walk out the room when she began to speak.

"Stay..."

I pulled off my shirt and shoes getting into bed with her. She snuggled up against me laying her head on my chest. Sleep took over my body soon after.