Chapter 13

The next morning, Star was awfully stressed about her mom coming to Earth to meet Marco and his family, her mother is very judgmental and overprotective, will Queen Butterfly send her back home? Maybe if Star has the luck, her mother will allow her to stay here.

"What if I cast a spell on mother to change her mind?" Star checked her book of spells and nothing could be seen. "There's gotta be a way!" She exclaimed, angrily. "Star?" Marco knocked on the door and opened it. Marco saw Star's bedroom, which was a huge mess, he started picking up stuff, and tossing it aside. "Star you looked stressed, is there something wrong?" Marco asked, picking up Star's ballroom dress and throwing it aside too. "Marco, my MOM is coming to Earth! And I can't let her see you guys like this!" Star panicked and started throwing random stuff from her closet. "You know you might be the one would be in trouble, because your room is a filth." Marco criticized, Star stopped and looked around "You're right.. Well.." She casted a spell putting all of her stuff back where it came from.

"Why are you panicking? It's not like you're going to be taken away." He mumbled, "I AM IF I MESS THIS UP! I MIGHT NOT ABLE TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN!" She roared, she pulled her blonde hair and a minute later she thought of something, a spell that'll make everyone prim-proper.