Chapter 16

THIRD PERSON

Of course, the fans again, Star entered the school with students asking her to use her royal wand on them, some turned into a piñata and others... Became something else they weren't hoping for..

( tbh i always wanted to be a piñata lolz, idk why )
(If i have time I'll fix the whole story. I cringed while reading ch1 with my classmates)

I shouldn't overuse the wand too much..

"Hey Marco, where's the book?" Star asked Marco, who was assorting his stuff inside the lockeroom, suddenly, everything fell down. "Agh!" Marco yelped under the avalanche of books, textbooks and other stuff.. "I would tell you if you remove these books off me!"

Star put everything back inside the locker, once everything is inside, she slammed it shut.
"Kay Marco, done! Now where is it?!" Star said impatiently, there was no reply. "Marco?"

"I'm in here!" a muffled yell told her, Star laughed at her mistake and opened the locker. "Sorry 'bout that, I was in a hurry." Star apologized, helping Marco out.

"Next time, don't be like that, I couldn't breath with those books surrounding me and squishing me to death!" He told her, "Why do you need the book anyways?"

"Mom says I couldn't give it to humans, she'll take away my wand for sure! Auntie told her all about it! Now I'm busted!"

"Oh... It's with Janna.." Marco replied, pointing at the girl who wore a green beanie over her black hair.
"Thanks!" Star kissed Marco's cheek and ran to Janna.

( everyone will fangirl )

"I'm sorry.. But Britney took it from me.." Janna sadly replied, "She says it'll help her in some way."
"Oh, her." Star muttered under her breath, "It'll be a tough task for me to get it from her, but don't worry, it's my fault, Star. I'll help you retrieve it from her." Janna assured, smiling.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Daddy! I need you to buy me a new wardrobe! Everything is so icky!" Britney yelled at her phone, "This klutz named Marco Diaz just tripped during lunch and everything fell on me!"

"Britney sounds like a spoiled girl." Star commented, hiding in a bush. "She is, do you want to know the reason why she is the captain cheerleader?" Janna asked, Star nodded. "Her poor dad has to donate or what I think bribed the school to make her captain cheerleader."

"REALLY? I HAVE TO STAY HERE? UGH! I HAVE THIS HUMONGOUS BOOK!" Britney screamed, "WHERE'D I LEFT IT? INSIDE THE CLASSROOM, DADDY!"

"The classroom! Let's go Star!" Janna whispered-yelled at her. "No we can't, we need a plan, we can get expelled by Britney if she caught us, even though Star owns the book, she still thinks it hers." Marco joined in, Star and Janna screamed in surprise and shock.

Britney heard the scream, and hung up her phone as she walked over the bush, slowly peeking over it.

"I swore I heard some scream here.."

---

Star, Marco and Janna ran to the classroom.

"There it is!" Star exclaimed in surprise, but two tall men dressed in a tuxedo and wore shades stopped them. "Move out of the way! That's my book!"

"Sorry, miss Britney told us not to let anyone touch the book."

"Wha? That's her book, you jerks!" Marco shouted in anger as he kicks the legs of the guards. Instead of them being hurt, he ended up being hurt instead.

Janna punched them, but she also got hurt instead, the two men's bodies were like rock steel.

"B-fly, you gotta use your wand!"

Star gulped, the wand isn't being used to hurt humans, but she has to retrieve the book from Britney.
"NARWHAL BLAST!"

A bunch of narwhals popped out and hurt the two men, Star went to the book putting it inside her star-shaped messenger bag, as she helped her friends up, someone entered inside the classroom.

Do you want to guess who it is?

I'll give you a minute.

Britney

"HEY! BURGLARS! HELP! MY BOOK IS BEING STOLEN!" She screamed, as she panicked.

"That isn't yours, Brit." Janna said, "It isn't even mine, it belongs to Star, so stop your child-play."
"I have this policy: finders keepers." Britney shot back, shoving Janna back.

"We don't have to be hostile to each other, guys? Guys?!"

The three fought each other, Star shook her head in dismay as she froze Britney in an ice cube. "Let's go."

"Wait, without unfreezing Britney?" Marco asked, "What if.."

"Don't worry, she won't remember a thing!"

And so, the trio walked out of the classroom.

[sorry for late updates, enjoy a picture of Kaneki]

Plus, I've decided there will be a Sequel to this story!

[everyone stands up and claps their hands]

But while waiting for the sequel to come, please read my other stories ^^
Also, this book isn't finished yet :P

enjoy reading, Trishies!

~KingMarmari aka GrowTopiaStories.