Chapter 14

As Star casts the spell on the Diaz family, things went.. Wrong.. Mr. & Mrs.Diaz and Marco fell asleep, they all fell on the ground, Star began to panic, until she thought of something, but it is going to be a hard task, since she is going to be alone.

Puppets!

Her plan was to control Marco and his parents, using puppet strings, she quickly went back and walked to the broken shed, she dug around in the debris, there was useless junk and broken water hoses, until she finds a wire, since there was no 'wires' in Mewni, she thought it was a rope, she grabbed the wire and quickly ran back inside, her mother was going to visit them and she can't let Queen Butterfly see how a mess the house was, not that she was annoyed by the family..

Star changes the family's clothes, Mexican themed clothing, Marco wore a poncho while Mr.Diaz wore a suit fit for bull-fighters, well, for Mrs.Diaz, she wore a dress that only reached her knee.

Later, she brought out water-colors and paintbrushes and painted each one's eyelids, it looked like they're awake!

But, the most hard task is, who will control them? She doesn't have anyone to call, since everyone is busy..

So, what she did she casts herself 4 arms.

[ TIME SKIP ]

Queen Butterfly was already climbing off the carriage, Star fixed everyone up, and rushed to the door. "Mom! You're already here! What a surprise!" Star nervously exclaims, as she runs to hug her mom.
Queen Butterfly hugged her daughter, Star ushered her inside the house, she nervously sat on the couch.

"So.." Queen Butterfly looked at the trio, "Who are they?" Star faked a giggle and introduced the Diaz family.

"Hey mom, I'll be ready nachos, you'll love them! Earth food is really good." Star said, as she runs to the kitchen, "Don't run, you might get hurt!" reminded Queen Butterfly to Star, once inside the kitchen the show began to start, Star teleported herself upstairs, in the hallway.

Queen Butterfly faked a cough to grab the attention of the three, sleeping family.
Star grabbed the sticks on Mr.Diaz and tried her best to mimic his manly voice.

"Y-Yes?" Mr.Diaz (Star) nervously said, Queen Butterfly smiled at the man. "Is Star being a good girl? Is she OK with the wand?" Queen Butterfly asks, Mr.Diaz nodded. "I see, is she also good with your um.. Son?" Mr.Diaz, yet, again nodded.

Then Star grabs the sticks that belonged to Mrs.Diaz and began:
"Ever since Star came here, we're really satisfied, our son is always happy."
"Oh.. I see, in Mewni, Star is always reckless, breaking pictures, breaking furniture, chaos always starts." Queen Butterfly explains, Mrs.Diaz laughs nervously.

"What's taking Star so long?"

Star teleported back to the kitchen, she grabbed the nachos and poured it on a bowl, and grabbed cheese and poured it also around the nachos before going out, once it was done she went back inside the living room, with a handful of nachos.

She puts it down on the coffee table, and told her mom the name of the food.

Queen Butterfly took a piece and bit it. "It's delicious, you're right."

Star's eyes lit up, and told her mother she'll be back. "Again? Why?" Queen Butterfly asks, she was getting suspicious. "I have a lot of errands to do, yeah, laundry and stuff.." Star lied as she runs upstairs. Queen Butterfly fumed with anger, how dare they use Star as a maid?! Those Diazzes are lazy!

She stood up and began to scold the whole family, but when she saw the water color began to drip off, she was angry at Star this time, she yells at Star to come down.

"Uh-Oh.."

"Gimme that!" Queen Butterfly casts a spell on the family, awakening them.

"Huh?"
"What happened?"
"Star, is that your mom?"

The Diaz family began to ask question, while Queen Butterfly scolds Star.

"STOP!!!"

Everyone was silent, Star told her mom she wanted to stay in Earth, she doesn't fit in Mewni, no fun, no friends, she was lonely, Queen Butterfly saw and heard how her daughter was sad, she hugged her and told her she could stay, even though she learned how to use the wand.

Mrs.Diaz began to cry because of the scene and brought out her camera, filming it.

And so, Queen Butterfly stayed inside the house until night.