NEW LIFE

One month later

No its so unfair thought Alex. Alex know she was moving to Brennin but it was the worst town ever. She just didn't think about moving there just seemed to be in the future.

 Alex hated Brennin. She had been there before. Her dad loved Brennin and forced to go for day trips there.  Alex hadn't liked her last town much . She didn't have many friends at school. but she guessed it was alright. Brennin would be would be worst Their was no stables and no horses and no friends at the stables at Brennin. Brennin was all bad.

Alex was scowling as she walked out her fathers car she had moved to Brennin two days ago and now she was at her new school.

"Hi" Alex was halfway across the school playground when a girl's voice

"Hi"

She turned to see a girl who looked about her age. She had a nose ring and black lipstick on. The girl was tiny with long dark hair.

"Hi" said the girl again

"Hi" said Alex

 Alex thought she should at least be friendly. It would be nice to have at least one friend in her new school.  

"You new" she asked Alex

"Yes" said Alex

"I'm Ellen you our" said the girl

"Alex"

"You in year ten" she asked Alex

"Yes"

"Want to hang out" she asked "Could do with a friend right now" Ellen said emotionlessly

"Sure" said Alex not sure if she should be pleased that she could hang out with someone or pissed off Ellen was hanging out with her because she could do with a friend.

Alex thought back to her old school. She was a loner at her school. Just another girl with no friends. Alex was used to it.

She spend her time at her old school in the library. She loved reading.  But at least it would be nice to have a friend at school 

 Alex looked around at normally dressed people that were on the school field.  

"Glad I'm not the only goth is there another one not counting you" she said causally she had been the only goth in her last school which Alex thought was part of the reason she got bullied.

 Alex was the only Goth in her class at her last home. She noticed that  looked at her like she was a freak before she spoke.

"Well their is two other girls over their" Ellen pointed to two girls. "The one with the long black skirt is Laura and the one in the black jeans is Ava their nice but they our their own group and their is this boy Felix we have been best friends since we were little, he's been for missing for a week" Ellen told Alex sadly

"I'm sorry were you seeing each other" asked Alex

"no" she said

"Cute" asked Alex

"No" said Ellen

"Really" said Alex

"Shut up" said Ellen softly  smiling at Ellen"He's going to be okay I know he is he will be fine" Ellen insisted

 Alex felt terrible for Ellen "I bet he will be okay kids disappear all the time and they nearly always our found.

  Alex decided she liked Ellen. Alex felt like she could maybe be friends with Ellen. She only ever had friends at her ridding school it was nice to have a friend at school. Well she couldn't really call Ellen a friend she had only her for five minuets but it was nice to see somebody who was nice. She wasn't excepting it moving to a new school.

"Who's form our you in" Ellen asked Alex clearly wanting to not talk about her missing best mate

"Mr Bates" said Alex

Ellen groaned.

"I have him he is so boring and horrible I have him science as well" she said rolling her eyes