saskia and her letters

Jake found a letter from Saskia in his room. He picked it up and started to read.

Dear Jake

By the time I read this I will be gone. I want you to know the truth. Alice made me get close to you. She would have turned me into a clay figure again if I refused. I never meant to hurt you. I was never meant to fall in love with you. It wasn't meant to be possible. I am so sorry for everything I have ever done. I don't blame you if you don't forgive me I hope one day you might be able to forgive me Jake. I am so sorry for everything I have done please tell your friends that I am sorry. I like them but I don't really feel the right to call them my friends.

Love Saskia

When Alice returned to her room she found the letter addressed to her  on her bed. Quickly she opened it and began to read.

Dear Alice

You gave me the chance to live and for that I am grateful. I know once you read this I will be a clay figure. You see you our evil Alice. I am in love with Jake. I hope one day you two will do something good.

Saskia

Alice had liked Saskia. The girl had been good and good natured.

Alice noticed the vial and touched in. She gasped as she felt a strange feeling shoot through her.

Alice found herself in a room that was not her bedroom. Alice noticed that the room was nice and bright and it was full of toys.

In edge of the room Alice saw a little girl playing with some doll's.

"Hello" she said

The girl didn't seem to here her.

"Hello"

Alice turned and saw a young girl. She had shoulder length blond hair and dark green eyes she was wearing a pair of tight red jeans and s sleeveless black top. The girl was Saskia.

"I'm sorry" Alice told her

"Welcome to memory's its to late for me but not for you.  its memory time Alice. Not that your remember the first one"