Alex

It wasn't just the boys who were getting intervened by some cop Alex was also getting talked to by the cop.

 The cop was a man called Roland. As Roland Earshill walked in to questions the boys and Alex who walked in Felix gasped. In the other universe Roland had been a nice but creepy guy who liked hunting. He was also a homeless guy.

"Our you alright Alex" Felix asked her when he noticed how scared Alex looked

"Yes"  Alex lied

 Roland asked Alex questions first.

"Did you know Andy well"  asked the cop

"No"

"What did you think of him" he asked her

"Missing boy nerdy" said Alex truthfully

 Alex was let go. The boys had to stay.

...

 Sara Wood was delighted to have an amazing story she worked on. She had been working for the news for years but she loved a good story. Andy being missing  qualified for a good story. She was waiting outside the police station.

 Sara had been so happy when she covered the four missing teenagers. Sure it was terrible that four boys had gone missing but the story was great. Now one of the four boys who had gone missing for two weeks had gone missing again.

 Sara know Andy the boy who had got missing got top grades in school and was what people called a good kid. None of the other boy's were like Andy.

  As Alex left the police station Sara Woods the pretty blond news woman cried out.

"What do you know about Andy Lau going missing" she asked her

"Nothing" said Alex

 Alex saw Ellen. She was waiting for her

"Where you involved in him going missing" she demanded

"Leave her alone" Ellen yelled

"What do you know" she cried

"Go away" Alex cried

 Alex was trying very hard not to swear and scream at the blond reporter to leave her the fuck alone.

"What happened to Andy" she asked 

"Get lost" yelled Alex

 The reporter stopped asking them things after a woman shouted them off

"Come on let's go shopping" said Alex

"Goth clothes hear we come" joked Ellen

 Ellen and Alex were going shopping and gossiping about school and losers.

 The girls were going to a different town twenty minuets away. 

"Losers"

 Ellen and Alex looked over to where the cry they had came from. The cry had came from two kids at school. They were two of Jake's friends Trent and Dylan.

"So clever" said Alex

 As they reached the Goth shop Ellen had gone to look at something when Alex herd a voice.

"So pretty" he said

 She punched him and delivered a flying kick into his stomach. She grabbed a pair of shoes and stabbed the heel into his stomach. He turned into dust. That was Alex knew she was going to get  attacked. She pulled her black book of shadows out of her bag. She was terrified she would lose her book of Shadows.

 Alex gasped as she felt a strange feeling she was suddenly standing in the main part of the shop. Ellen ducked her head and Alex ducked behind a clothes rail. She ran to were she had been and saw her body standing still.

"Alex" said Alex

 Alex couldn't believe it. She had never done this before. Okay she had done it once but that didn't count she had thought to herself.

She gasped and landed on the ground. Alex was back in her body. She got up a few seconds after Ellen saw her.