ATTACK

Alex spend her time alone learning to control her power's. She wasn't good at controlling her powers at first. She got better but she still didn't have the best control over them.  She had a few bad times when she caused a desk to fall over in class. She was attacked in the woods when she was alone.

A knife shot through the air. Alex screamed and ducked it missed her and hit a tree. She saw three men in robes. They were all holding knifes and running towards her.

Alex began to run.

"Hello pretty" one of the men was in front of her she had idea how he could get there that quick.

Alex screamed and turned. Their were two men behind her. She waved her arm to try and throw the men out the way. A branch was flung off a tree. She waved her arm again and the two men were flung into the air she turned and flung the other man into the air.

"Demons of pain Demons of Evil destroy the demon's I look upon and send them to burn and die" she cried hoping it would work it sounded like something out of Charmed she thought

Alex didn't know why she cried out a spell. She gasped as the men caught fire and screamed as they fell as an ash on the floor.

"Demons our real and they want me dead" said Alex to herself hardly able to believe herself

Her second thought was Phoebe.

They want me dead what about Phoebe Alex thought to herself

She know Alice was missing but she was going to let Phoebe die. She may have never remember meeting her sister but Alex would never let her Phoebe die.

Some demon was clearly walking towards phoebe house.

"Hay" yelled Alex throwing him back

Let fire burn and take this demon life's" she cried

 She hardly know what she was saying. She had watched T.V shows with witchcraft in it but was now making spells up her self and they were working.