FELIX SAM JAKE AND ANDY

Everyone was talking about Sam Felix Jake and Andy. The four boys who disappeared all together. Jake Sam and Andy went missing with Felix. They left a trail of sadness since they had gone missing. They had a vigil. It was to remember the boys. Alex went with Ellen.

They were divvied into sections you sat in the section depending on which boy you were most close to. Lots of people came.

She know Sam's parents and Jake's parents and Andy's parents by sight. She had seen Jake's two brothers to. They were sitting with their parents.

Jake's two best friends Trent and Dylan were sitting in Jakes row. They were on the football team and were the school bully's.

 Alex went with Ellen. She hadn't know any of the four boys but she went to support Ellen. Ellen had said she was fine but Alex know Ellen was suffering a lot

They were divvied into sections people sat unofficially is the section of which boy they were closest to.

She know Sam's parents and Jake's parents and Andy's parents by sight. She had seen Jake's two brothers to. They were sitting with their parents.

Jake's two best friends Trent and Dylan were sitting in Jakes row. They were on the football team and were the school bully's.

Mia was sitting in the row for Sam Mia was sobbing Sam's three skater mates Jacob and Will Oscar were there to.  Alex didn't know anyone else.

Everyone was talking about Sam Felix Jake and Andy. They left a trail of sadness since they had gone missing. They had a sort of party. It was to remember the boys. Alex went with Ellen.

 It was a small gathering. Everyone was sitting together depending on who they were closest to

.

Ellen and Alex were sitting with a group of Felix's friends. The two other Goth girls Felix's parents and brother and a handful of Goth's Felix had met at festivals .

It was funny how all the popular kids at school only ever talked about Sam and Jake.

Mia was sitting with Sam's friends and parents. Sam's three skater mates Jacob and Will Oscar were their. His two brothers and parents and relatives where as well as other friends

Ellen cried a lot. She had been best friends with Felix since she started school. She missed him a lot. She was in school every day but hid her pain by snapping at anyone she disliked which was more than a few people.