dead girl

Oh great I haven't done my English homework Alex though to herself. Alex could not belive she was thinking about her English homework.

It had started earlier when she saw some pretty dark haired girl getting followed by some very creepy looking guys.
...

Holly Patten was was taking some photos on the grave yard. Holly hated grave yards but she loved photography. Holly was taking a photography class at class. The fourteen year old had to take some good original photos for her homework. She thought graveyard photos would look great. She know the photos would look better at night. The grave yard in her home village Green Hill did look good for photos. It all would have been fine if Holly didn't hate graveyards.

"Another photo by the Holly" she said when she took a another photo.

 When the fight started. Holly didn't notice the fight for a few seconds. She turned and saw it.

"Argh" she screamed

"Run Holly" Alex yelled

 The panic Holly had felt was dying away. She know it would be her boyfriend Chris and her friends.

"Very funny Chris, Cara, Tia ,Amy" she said

 One of the guys raised a knife.

"Run" Alex screamed

 She was shoved to the ground her hands were pinned to the ground. She kicked him and felt him let go of her.

 Holly moved her arm just in time. The knife pierced her arm. Her attacker yanked it out.

"Run" Alex screamed

 Holly didn't need telling this time. She was running as fast as she could. She was screaming and sobbing.

"Help" she screamed "Somebody, Please help" she yelled

 She felt someone grab her foot. She fell onto the ground hard. She felt someone pull her up. It was her attacker.

"Let me go, Please let me go" she cried

 She kicked him and punched him. She began to run. He had her in seconds. She was crying and screaming as he tried to get her off him. He seemed to find her struggling's amusing. He pulled out a knife and it went into her stomach.

"No" Alex screamed

   As the man pulled out the knife Alex saw it was stained with Holly's blood. Holly fell to the ground. Her hair had fallen over her face and lay on the ground.  A few feet away from Holly's body was her camera.

 The people who had been involved with the murder of Holly were dead within minuets. Alex muttered a spell to send her home.

 It was two day's later she saw an article in the paper about Holly. She picked the photo up and began to read what it said

Police our investigating fourteen year old Holly Patten's murder. Her body was found in the local graveyard of her home village Green Hill two days ago. She had told her mother for her photography homework she was going to take some photos in her local graveyard. After Holly was still back three hours after she promised to be back. She also would not pick up her phone her mother thirty six year old Daphne Green called the police. She told them about where she had claimed to be. When the police went their they found Holly's body

 The police have been questioning friends family and many other people who know Holly. Part of Holly's best friend Amy's statement  is as followed "Holly never had enemy's she was clever kind and brilliant, Holly had a lot of lot of friends everybody liked her. She was sweet"

 Another friend called Tia as also been interviewed part of her statement is. "Holly was one of the nicest people I know. She was funny witty. She was sweet loyal. I guess she was a bit naïve but she was just lovely" 

 "Poor kid" It was Alex's Dad

"I know" she said softly

 Alex looked at the photo of a young pretty innocent fourteen year old girl. Holly Patten looked like she had a wonderful life ahead of her. Alex couldn't believe her life was all over.

"Have you heard about Holly" she asked

"Yes" I said

"I know I know her" I said

 Ellen know Holly. Was it my fault that Holly was dead.

 "I'm so sorry" Ellen I saw her

"I know her at summer camp" I said

"Summer camp" I said

"I was eight" Ellen told me

 The two of us smiled.

"We were friendly but I haven't seen her in years" she told Alex