ch.1

~~~~4 years later~~~~ miss its time. finaly Gotham here i come. ive been stuck in this prison for a long time. i decieded to just plead guilty for an insanity plea. hey Mister how long we gonna be in here its getting to chilly. not long were almost there. we turned and the man said were here. your going to be traveling with other kids your age to arkham. The man unhooked me from the side of the car and put my cuffs on. and walked me into what looks like a police station.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                And you must be the newest and youngest inmate here. said a man with brown hair. thanks mister...? His name is Jim Gordon a voice said in such a girly and sarcastic voice i tried not to laugh...a looked over and there was a tall red headed teenager whos in cuffs and arms restraint which even im not that crazy to be put in one of those. he is sitting behind  jim on a bench just smirking. he stood up looked me up and down and said the names Jerome Valeska hi ya gorgeous. I was gonna reply but before i could jim said thats enough talking Jerome.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          lets go jim said as he grabbed jerome and another kid and put them in the car. He came back and grabbed me and put me in the back with them. So sweetcheeks whacha in for? jerome said. uh killing my family... the boy beside him looked at me in disgust while Jerome just looked at me smiling. Oh really? thats funny i killed my mom what a coincidence he started laughing and going on about how much of a rush it was and stuff... i just stared... cause i might have killed my entire family and he only killed his mom... but i am still more sane than he is hes just a phsycopath.. no doubt..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    we got to arkham and they led us inside and they took me to not the girls side but the really insane people have there own little wing of the hospital. and they sat me in a chair waiting to be examined by the doctors i liked it peacefully quiet its nice... my thoughts were interupted by that damn ginger.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Oh Yay company guess your insane to arnt you well im assuming we'll be great friends. yeah is all i managed to say before another kid sat down on the other side of me and started poking me. can you quit poking me freak. the kid just kept poking i stood up and yelled quit and he stood up and decieded to push me into a wall.. and thats all i saw before blood splattered in my face and i fell to the floor. i crawled over to see what happend and i saw there was a pen through his skull. jerome just stood there with blood all over him just laughing like a maniac.