ch.6

we walked to his what looked like to be a old abandoned hotel."here" he said as he opened the door for me. um okay i thought as i walked inside. he walked up to the elevator and pushed the 12 floor. "are you coming" he sarcastictly said while he cackled "yes" I said as I laughed with him. It stopped on our floor and we both got out. "well lets see if anyone's here" jerome said. "what jerome people actually live here." i said. "well duh my group of Maniax." he sassed. "great not only am i here with the most insane person in gotham but now im with even more insane people." i said as we walked down the hallway. we finally stopped at a room. he didnt say anything but just walked in.

"nice room." i sarcasticly said. "just wait till ill have all of gotham. that will be a good day." he was obviously imagining it in his scary crazy mind. "Yeah keep dreaming." I said. it was late so i decided to go to sleep since his room had 2 beds. he was in the bathroom so i just climbed in bed without saying goodnight.

~ Jerome's POV~

i walked out of the bathroom. the lights were off why the fuck were the lights off i thought. i scanned the room very quickly. she was lying on my bed in stead of the other one. which is good i guess i laughed in my mind.

she had taken off her pants cause they were laying in the floor. "Sweet." i said in a tone i didnt have no idea i could use.

i was so tired today was a very long day meeting up with theo. and talking about or upcoming performence. all i know is theo is planning on stoping me and putting me back in arkham for a couple of weeks. wait.. what about adrienne? i thought.

will she wait for me..." i know ill wait for her." i whispered and climbed in the bed next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Chapter I Know....... i will have the next one longer and finished soon....so yeah..lol