ch.4

What? they took over GCPD? how? Is Jim still alive oswald said. yes jim is alive butch said. whew that was a close one oswald said. well cousin i should be going i need to find my um red headed friend. i said as sweetly as possible.

you're not leaving looking like that oswald said go upstairs and pick out one of fishes clothes please i dont want my favorite cousin looking like that now okay? sure i groaned then laughed. i went upstairs and went threw the closet and found a black pair of leather leggings. and i looked around and just decided on wearing her black sweater and black heel boots. yeah im just gonna wear all black.

i went downstairs and no one was there i figured i should go back to the warehouse. cause i know if jerome doesnt find me there. he will be so pissed and i dont feel like dealing with that tonight. i walked back to the warehouse it was extremly dark outside i couldnt see anything. i heard foot steps coming near me hello? i said... the figure came up to me and i knew who it was. Jerome i swear i can explain. Where Where You! he was mad as hell. i went to visit my cousin im sorry that i wasnt invited on your killing spree at GCPD! i said mad back.

well obviously adrienne i didnt invite you for a reason! you would have been shot. and i cant have my favorite person chocking in her own blood now cant i? he did his signiture laugh.

im starting to get seriously annoyed with you jerome and your mood swings! i harshly yelled. Sorry he mummbled. What? i said curiously cause i thought i heard him wrong. I said sorry he spoke up with a normal accent not his sinister voice. he looked at me with serious eyes that i could tell he was truly sorry for everything even though all i said was his mood swings.

I grabbed both of his hands and held them. Jerome...you have nothing to be sorry for i know you cant help your swings you have i know that. Good he said back in his signiture voice along with that smirk. Come along now were gonna be late.. he said with laughter in his voice.

Late for what i asked? My party of coarse. he grabbed my wrists and dragged me along the wet side walk (its been raining for a few weeks) Lets go. i said with a chilling stare.

we were walking to what looked like my cousins club but i couldnt see we went inside to the back room where some people were waiting i guess...

now darling you stay here and ill be back in a jiff jerome sassed as he jogged away.

what but? i said but he soon cut me off i could hear him but i couldnt see him. No Buts if you move ill kill you. Great i thought my crush will actually Kill me.