ch.3

What the hell Jerome? i pushed him off of me. Why would you leave me here in this god forsaken hell hole! He grabbed my wrists and and said Ya see adrienne i came back for you because this world is about to get a little crazy ya know? thats why im here and i need you by my side your the only person i trust. he said a little to serious which is scary. he turned around and reached over and grabbed a walkie talkie shes already here come on you imbusils.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ~~~~10 minutes later~~~~                                                                                                                                

where are we going? i asked jerome. im taking you somewhere safe while us boys finish some bussiness jerome said. oh great. we pulled up to a old warehouse and jerome got out of the van and took me with him. god hes so controling its always his way or no way. we sat and argued about me wanting to go with them but jerome didnt want me too. and actually im suprised he didnt just kill me cause i kept whineing and whineing and i could tell i was making him mad.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

so i decieded to just let him go.  the last thing he said to me was to stay here. which obviously im not. 5 minutes after they left i decided to go visit someone really close to me. my cousin Oswald hes always been there for me even visited me in blackgate. he really didnt care if i did kill his aunt and uncle and his cousins he knows my reasons. i figured he doesnt know i left arkham so i might be suprising him.                                                                                                                                                                                                          

i walked down the streets of gotham looking for fish mooneys old club which now oswald owns. actually since i been locked up i heard that he became the new crime boss of gotham. which i kinda figured my cousin did have a great destiny in store for him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

i walked up to the club and was greated by a man and he said i think your a little to young to be going into a club miss. i need to speak to someone in there. his name is oswald cobblepot? do you know him? i have some bussiness with him. i said trying to sound a bit older than i am im only 17. he grabbed me by my collar and then noticed i was wearing a arkham asylum suit. which he immediatly drug me inside and pulled out a gun.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

he started asking me a whole bunch of questions about who i was working for and stuff. Butch! a heard a voice say leave her alone shes family. he suddenly let go and i was then greeted by my cousin. Oswald! i ran up and hugged him so what do you own all of gotham now? i asked kiddingly. I might as well do he said  let me just say adrienne how did you get out of arkham did they follow you what happend he sounded very concerning.

its a long story 

~~~~3 Hours Later~~~~

i had just finished telling oswald my whole story how jerome saved me and bla bla bla. then butch came in. boss the maniax have taken over GCPD..