ch.7

i woke up and rolled over. "Good morning Gorgeous." jerome said staring at me. "crap." I yelled and fell out off the bed collapsing on the floor.

"Dont fucking scare me like that again." i said. "wasn't my intention." he stated. "Yeah sure i got up and went to the bathroom. looked at myself and groaned i looked like shit. my hair was all over the place.

"Get out of the bathroom" Jerome yelled and banged on the door. "Shutup!" i yelled back.

i slammed open the door. "Stop being so annoying." I shoulder check him and sat down on the bed. I could here Jerome cursing and throwing things in the bathroom. Then I heard a slam of what sounded to be the main door.

Oh no I thought.  he left. "Great." I said.

I grabbed a coat that was laying on the chair. Which was probably his since I couldn't find mine and ran out .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~

I had went to go find him. it was strangly cold outside and i knew jerome couldnt have gone far. "jerome!" i yelled into the snowy windy night. I saw a hooded figure aproach me as i walked in the middle of the street. he placed a rag over my mouth and told me to shutup... then i blacked out..

i woke up what seemed as days later. to a sound i had heard before. "Jim? Jim Gordon? Why am i hear?" i asked. the figure as he came closer. "Because i cant send you back to arkham they or better yet he will try to brake you out again. so youre staying with me until i find jerome and his gang." he stated. "You are going to let an insane murderer live and sleep in the same house hold as you and your girlfriend."( if only i had the clip of tony stark in the avengers telling loki. not a great plan.)

~~~~2 weeks later~~~~

nothing much when on in 2 weeks. jerome still hasnt found me. but today ill find him.

Jim left for work which means so did the lady which i still dont know her name i was cuffed to a chain which only let me go to the bathroom. which sucks. "ha ha jokes on her." i picked up a bobby pin from the bathroom floor. and started trying to unlock my cuffs. it worked they fell to the floor. it was getting dark out. i turned on the t.v and a news reported was talking about a charity ball being held by the wayne foundation. "hmm... i wanna go.." i ran down the stairs and slammed the door open i was free at last.

i walked down the streets and found a gown store which looked like it was closed. i took a rock and smashed the window open i crawled through. i found a beautyful dress it was white and strapless with a gold center piece and it flowed down to where in the back it dragged the ground. i put it on it looked wonderful. i found some gold strapped heels. and i walked out the door.

i went through the back door of the gallaha. i found a dressing room and went inside i went to the mirror and pulled up my hair in a curly half down half up. i heared some people arguing outside. i freaked i went over to the closet. a blonde woman came in with a taller bearded man with a top hat.

"i told you its gonna go as planned." the blonde lady said as she walked up to the mirror. "Yeah sure." the man said and walked out. the blonde walked over the the closet and opened it. "Shit you found me." i wasnt expecting her to knock me out.

i woke up and i was trapped in a box a tall box. i started freaking out. i heard the lady say shutup. and your death wont be painful. i was being wheeled on something. "Finally the main event we need bruce wayne to come up here." i heard as the audience shrieked. there was a gunshot and people screaming as the two people questioned the audience about bruce waynes where abouts.

  "There's nothing more contagious than laughter." the man laughed. "Jerome?" i whispered. no way i thought. well fine were just gonna go with plane B. the woman said and opened the door to my box.

i walked out. and looked over to find him with staring eyes but not with anger an insanity but with happiness. "Adrienne?" He said.