ch.5

they were in the back room. and i was just standing around being dumb. jerome finally came back and he grabbed my wrists and pulled me out of the club. god i hate when he does that it really hurts. Where are we going i shouted. Eh decieded to leave the party and take my favorite girl on i date. your what? i said very confused.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   we walked for what seemed like 2 blocks till we found i little diner. Oh this is nice jerome said. Yeah it is. He opened the door for me and kindly said for you my lady. i smiled as he smirked.

we sat down at a table in the back away from everybody. So he said. So i whispered. Im just gonna come out and say it i like you and if you tell me you dont like me well. lets just say you'll join your family. jerome stated trying to sound sophisticated. i was speechless i could manage to say anything.

Jerome i.. i got cut off by two teens who looked like basketball players sitting on the other side of us laughing at something. Hold that though sweet heart jerome said with his crazy accent.  he got up and went to the door and locked it. he then went over to the group of jocks and said hi im jerome and if you dont shut up so i can hear my lovley lady friend i kill the both of you. understand he shouted and hit the table. hey man we dont want no trouble a guy said. jerome pulled out his gun and shot him in the head. oh shit i thought.

He then pulled out a knife and started to stab the other kid. i just stood and watched the boy begging for him to stop. Everyone was screaming but they didnt dare move.  Get out he said to all the extra people in the room. they all tripped over each other running for the door.

and i just sat there with a grin on my face. for some reason i liked the sight of death and blood it really suthed me. jerome came back and sat down and grabbed my hands on the table and we just sat there with my hands in his.

he saw i was smilling. Ill be damned you are as insane as me tell me. did you enjoy watching me stab a poor inicent kid. he laughed. actually i did. i said. so anyways.he laughed answer my question. he was starting to scare me. jerome I like you I mumbled. You you what? Jerome said in a causal normal voice. Are you sure? Cause you don't sound sure and I really don't wanna kill you... He just kept on talking starting to get in his creepy voice again. I LIKE YOU I yelled. AND IF I SAY IT AGAIN ILL STAB YOU IN THE FACE WITH MY KNIFE. he looked at me with wide eyes. You'll stab me huh? He said. I'll be damned. Well then let's go back to my place you can stay with me for a while he said. Yeah okay I said as we got up and started walking.