Chapter 8

When I arrived in Arendale snow was falling from the sky

When I arrived in Arendale snow was falling from the sky. Why was snow falling in the middle of summer? I looked down at my hands. Nope, defiantly not me. Someone else was making it snow. I summoned the wind and flew down over the neighborhoods. No one was outside playing. That's strange. I landed by a house and looked through the window. Everyone was huddled inside by the fire cocooned in blankets with their doors locked. I went to the next house and saw the same thing. I summoned the wind again and saw the royal castle looming in front me. A girl in a long purple cape was sprinting out of the castle and towards a big body of water. Another girl was following her and calling out her name. "Elsa, come back!" was all I could make out.
The girl in the purple cape got to the water and stepped a hesitant foot on it. I held my breath waiting for her to fall. Instead to my surprise she kept on running across the lake. Every way she stepped a snowflake pattern was displayed. Could it be true? Does this girl have ice powers? I watched the girl run off into the woods on the other side of the water. Before I could decide if I would follow her she was already gone into the thick forest.