Chapter 9

I make good time

I make good time. By sunset I am on top of the north mountain. (Sings Let it Go) The wind is blowing at me. I take my other glove off and through it into the wind. I also take my cape off. It is just slowing me down. The cold doesn't even bother me. Why do I even need to wear one? I encounter a gap in my path and form a bridge to reach the other side. I start experimenting with my powers and form a snowman like the one Anna and me made as children. I also make spirals made out of snow blasts. I need a place to stay so I thought of building a castle. When I got to the heart of the mountain I stomped my foot hard causing the walls of my castle to grow. They grew up high and met forming an arched roof. Then I formed pillars with intricate designs. I added a guest room and a ballroom to the first floor. I don't know why I did so. With a flick of my hand a set of stairs formed up to a second floor. On the second floor I designed a bed, a dressing table, and an ice chandelier on the ceiling. Finally I changed my look. Instead of the restricting coronation day dress I made a flowing aqua dress. It has a slit above the knee and flows with a snowflake train. The top has a bunch of rhinestones and sparkle. I let my hair down from my bun to my French braid. I finally feel like myself. Free and myself. I twirl in my new dress then walk out onto my balcony ready to face the world and be free.