Chapter 10

I decide to see if I can see the girl at all by air

I decide to see if I can see the girl at all by air. The trees are dense but seem to be getting thiner. A big mountain looms up ahead. Something sparkles on top of it in the distance. I speed off in that direction. There is a castle on top of the mountain. What surprises me is that the castle is made completely of ice. My power isn't even that strong enough to make a castle that big. This girl must be good. I open the castle doors and walk inside. I hear the girl singing. She has the most beautiful voice ever. Then she comes into view. The girl looks like she's eighteen and is wearing a dark aqua dress with a crown in her hair. She is beautiful. Her hair is light blonde and her eyes are ice blue. My heart stops. She takes the crown in her hands and throws it out if the way. Then she lets her hair down into a French braid. My jaw drops. With a wave of hear hand her dress transform into a light aqua dress covered in sparkles with a slit right above the knee. My eyes grew big. What was this girl doing all the way out here? I have a sudden urge to protect her. I accidentally knock into an ice vase and it falls to the floor and breaks. She turns toward my direction and tells me to go away and that she wants to be alone. Wait........ She can see me?

"You can see me?" I ask. She says she can.

"What is your name?" I ask her. "Your's first," she says. This girl can be feisty.

"My name is Jack Frost. What is your name?" I say.

"My name is Elsa, Queen of Arendale." She says. I bow quickly and ask her to excuse my intrusion.

"Why are you alone in the mountains?" I ask her. "I came to be alone and free."she replies.

"Do you know why it's snowing in the middle of summer?"I ask again. She hesitates but says," Because of me. I have ice powers." I was silent for a couple minutes.

Then I told her," You want to see something crazy?" I ask her. Without waiting for her answer I form a snowball in my hand. Her beautiful blue eyes widen with shock and amazement.

She faintly whispers,"I'm not alone."