Chapter 16

I fly as fast as I can to the North Pole

I fly as fast as I can to the North Pole. When I get there, North tells me that Pitch has made an appearance in Arendale and that we need to assemble now.

"Elsa" I say without thinking. North has a questioning look on his face.

"Where are the others." I ask North. "They should be here soon." he says.

Tooth, Sandy and Bunny all appear. We suit up and take off for Arendale. I take them to Elsa's. ice castle because that would probably be where Pitch would be. We go through the balcony and her a loud noise downstairs. We come down in time to see Elsa fighting off Pitch. Ashe seems to be winning. I call her name. She turns slightly. Pitch takes this chance to hit her with sand. Elsa flys backwards and lands on the floor. The other guardians run to fight Pitch while I go to check on Elsa. I lift her into my lap and cradle her head.

"I shouldn't have left you alone. I should of taken you with me." I say. I hear a faint "I love you" come from Elsa then her body turns cold.

"Don't leave me Elsa I love you."I wail out loud.

Then I turn and force all my  energy into killing Pitch. He instantly freezes into a thick block of ice. Pitch has been defeated. I pass out. Then everything turns black.