Chapter 12

Elsa faints when I show her my powers

Elsa faints when I show her my powers. I lift her limp body off the ground and set her on her bed. I just can't stop looking at her. Her beauty is too strong. She starts to tremble in her sleep. The she turns right then left. I gently put my arms around her and she stops shaking. She  starts to wake but I remain still. Opening her eyes she blinks once or twice then she stares into my eyes. She blushes lightly.

"You started tossing and turning in your sleep so I thought you were scared,"Jack said calmly.

"This man named Pitch told me that I would be alone forever and a never loved."Elsa confessed.

Pitch, that rotten excuse for a man had entered Elsa's dreams. I am going to kill him. Literally. "Elsa, you will always have me." I told her.

She blushed slightly at my comment. Then she asks me to tell her about my story. I tell her about the guardians, man in the moon,my powers, my connection to Pitch, and finally my immortalness. Her smile started to fade on the last part but still remained.

I asked her to tell me about her story. She told of her powers, coronation, her sister, her encounter with me and then Pitch. Our lives fit perfectly together.