bitter sweet symphony

hey guys this is a story I have been working on for awhile and have been a little scared to upload it because it is different from my other stories but I decided I haven't uploaded anything in a while so yeah decided to upload this story. and to let you know it has nothing to do with any of my other stories. so I hope you enjoy and remember to comment and vote!!

I had everything. Really the perfect life. I had a boyfriend that was always there for me and was willing to do anything for me. My family structure couldn’t have been better. And the biggest thing of all I turned into a giant white wolf. But there was one thing that had changed my life forever. I’m not saying it is a bad thing or anything but I did not expect it at the age of nineteen. I was three months pregnant with some random guy’s baby at this time. Now I know what you’re thinking. I slept with some random guy so that means I’m a whore. Okay maybe a little but it was only a one night stand. I regret what has happened and now I am facing my fate as it stares me in the face. Let me explain to you how I got where I am today and why I regret everything but at the same time couldn’t be more thankful. What has happened to me has made me a stronger woman and most importantly a strong mother.

                “Symphony? You okay babe?” Jesse, my boyfriend asked with a worried look on his face. He was holding my hair back as I emptied my stomach in the bushes. Of course Jesse didn’t know about the baby but how was I supposed to tell him? We hadn’t even done it yet and I let some random guy take my virginity. Ever since that night I could not get thoughts of that man out of my mind. I didn’t remember his face but in my dreams I would see his shadow and hear his dark silky voice that just made me want to melt. I could only imagine what my mysterious man looked like, what his personality was and who he truly was.

                “Uh yeah I’m fine,” I whispered and straightened up. We were standing outside the small dinner with all our friends waiting for us inside. “Can we just go inside? I think it’s because I’m hungry.” Jesse nodded his head slowly and led me inside to where our friends crowded around the biggest table in the place.

                “Symph! Jess! It’s about time,” our friend Dexter laughed and slapped Jesse on the back.

                “Yeah Symph you look great. You look like your glowing,” Kara, Dexter’s girlfriend and one of my best friends laughed.

                “Thanks,” I laughed nervously and Kara gave me a swift glance before she gave me a small smile which meant I would be in trouble later.

                After stuffing our faces with some very delicious food we all headed outside and I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me off to the side while the boys started play fighting. I turned and faced the other girls and couldn’t help but flinch at their looks. Here it goes.

                “Symphony want to tell us something?” Kara asked with her hands on her hips.

                “Uh nope,” I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

                “Symph you’re throwing up all the time but yet are eating like a full army. Your cheeks are brighter but you have dark circles under your eyes. Either you are really high or you’re expecting,” Frances, another one of my best friends growled and crossed her arms over her chest.