part 4

“Hey symphony where is my little buddy?” Kara asked as she walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

                “He’s in the kitchen with my mom,” I said and hugged her back. “Have you heard from him?” I only asked because I hadn’t seen Jesse since the day I told him I was expecting a child that wasn’t his.

                “Uh,” Kara said and I felt a tingle go up my spine making me instantly spin around. There standing in the door way was Jesse and his gaze was trained on mine.

                “He came,” I breathed as I stared at him. His blond hair was shaggy and hung in his eyes and his green eyes were darker then I remember. He wore dark clothes making him more mysterious. I felt my heart clench at finally seeing him after three years.

                “He wants back in the pack. He came to me a week ago asking if you were still around. He asked when the next pack meeting was and it so happened to be tonight to meet the visitors,” Kara said from beside me. “Im going to go find Gabe.” She turned and disappeared into the kitchen leaving Jesse and I allow in the foyer.

                “Jesse,” I said slowly as he walked into the house and closed the door behind him.

                “Where’s the kid,” he said bluntly and I just wanted to flinch.

                “In the kitchen with my mom,” I said.

                “Find the dad?”

                “No,” I lied easily. “Why are you deciding to come back now Jesse? It’s been three years.”

                “Life of a loner is not what I expected. This is my true home and always will be,” Jesse said and crossed his arms over his chest.

                “Jesse how nice to see you,” my father said and we both turned around to see him descending the stairs with Asher and Diego behind him. “I thought I made it clear no loners are to be on my territory.”

                “I understand that sir but I came here to ask to rejoin the pack,” Jesse said and I saw the shock clear on my father’s face. I looked over to Asher to see his hands clenched and him refraining from killing Jesse.

                “Well you will have to talk to the new alpha,” my dad said and Jesse just stared at him. “That’s why we are here Jesse. I am giving my pack to Asher here.”

                “A merge? With the enemy pack? Do you really think that’s a good idea? They have been trying wipe us out for years what makes you think they will change!” Jesse growled as he stepped towards my father.              

                “I am not my father Jesse. My father is now gone and I am to take over the pack by the end of the week. My father was a bad man but that is all over now,” Asher explained with his silky voice. Dam why did he have to be so hot?

                “Humph,” Jesse muttered and turned on his heels and disappeared into the living room where the rest of the pack was gathering.

                “I am sorry for him dad I didn’t know he was coming,” I apologized. I guess living without Jesse was a lot easier than I thought.

                “It’s alright symphony. Why don’t you go get your mother and we will start the meeting so we can have supper,” my dad said and led Asher and Diego into the living room. I took a deep breath and headed into the kitchen where I found Kara and Carlos staring at each other with great love it made my heart clench. My mother was holding Gabriel as she stared at the two waiting to see what would happen.

                “Thank god they have been standing like that for the last five minutes,” my mom said softly as she rushed towards me.

                I let out a laugh and took Gabriel from her. “Mom don’t you remember the feeling when you found out dad was your mate? Well guess what. Kara found her mate.”

                “Well I figured that but back then we didn’t look as if we were ready to have sex without a care of who was watching,” my mom huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

                “Why don’t you go into the living room with the others? I will snap these two out of it and be right in,” I told her and she quickly turned and left the room without arguing. “Okay you two break it up I don’t need my kid finding out about how he was made.”

                Carlos slipped his arm around Kara’s waist and pulled her against him. “Sorry symphony guess we got caught up in the moment,” Carlos laughed and planted a kiss on Kara’s cheek and making her blush.

                “That’s fine just come one everyone’s waiting,” I said and led them into the living room. I watched as Carlos reluctantly let go of Kara and walked over to where Diego and Asher stood beside my father in front of the large fireplace.

                “Now let’s begin. I have brought you all here to give you all some great news. I have been asked to join together our pack and the lunar eclipse pack. And I have agreed. Asher here will be your new alpha,” my father announced. The room was silent for a moment before everyone broke out into loud chatter. Some were happy others were angry. “Silence! I know this is big news but I think it will be good for us.”

                “I understand your concerns but I assure you I am not like my father and I will lead the packs into greatness not distinction,” Asher said as he stepped forward. Seeing him up there taking control made my heart almost stop beating.

                “I know that look,” Kara whispered in my ear but I just stood there and kept my face blank.

                “You say one word to anyone I will rip your throat out and shove it up your ass,” I growled lowly.

                “Well we don’t want that to happen. Is he?”

                “Yes,” I said curtly. “He shows no signs of recognizing me or knowing he’s my mate.”

                “Maybe you should tell him. He will figure it out eventually,” Kara said and crossed her arms over her chest.

                “I’ll tell him. Eventually,” I sighed.

                “He needs to know he has a son Symph. And Gabriel needs to know who his father is,” Kara said as she eyed me.

                “I get that but Gabriel and I have done fine without him. He never came looking for me so why should I tell him,” I growled.

                “I can see that you want him symphony. I can see you want to have your mate in your life,” Kara sighed. “Now would be the best time to tell him.”       

                “He doesn’t even know I exist,” I muttered

hey guys I am sooooooooooo sorry I haven't posted. I feel so horrible but it was out of my control. first of all our internet wasn't working so I had no way of posting and also I have been sort of busy studying for my diplomas which start next week O.O. anyways I still can express how sorry I am but I promise as soon as diplomas are over and I graduate I will be posting so much more :). I would also let you guys know that book number four for my mate me left serious is completed but I still need to do a bit of editing and then it will be up and I will be sure to let you guys know when the release date of that shall be. so for not posting in so long how about I post another chapter? yay!!!! well remember to comment and vote and I cant thank the people that have supported me for so long enough :)