part 9

heyyyyyy guys I know I haven't posted in what feels like forever but that's because things got really crazy. but guess what!!! im officially graduated!!!!! im done high school and never have to go back!!! im sooo excited its insane. now I can really focus on getting my first book published and getting into collage  :) anyways thank you guys for being so patient with everything. book four of the my mate left me series will be up either tonight or tomorrow so keep an eye out for it :) anyways remember to comment and vote :)

“Symphony hear me out. There are a few other things I didn’t tell you about. My pack comes from a long line of highbrids. We weren’t just created to transform into wolves but also other animals. We take the name shape shifters to its true meaning. I didn’t just come to spy on you pack. I came to kill them,” Asher said as his dark eyes pierced into me.

                “And what about my parents?”

                “I swear I had nothing to do with their death or the hunters showing up. What I said about you and Gabriel was true. I want to be his father and I want to be your mate,” he explained.

                “How romantic. Too bad you have to kill her,” Evan sighed and my gaze quickly snapped to his. “Yeah another thing that Asher left out. In order for him to return home he has to have your dead body with him.”

                “To kill a pack you must kill the first born child of the alpha,” I whispered. It has always been a part of our heritage and honor. When packs would fight the only way to truly wipe them out was to kill the first born child of the alpha at the time and if the alpha didn’t have kids then you had to kill each wolf one by one.

                “Im not going to kill you Symph,” Asher assured me but I was still frightened.

                “Either you kill her or I will,” Evan growled.

                “Asher you kill me you also kill Gabriel and Kara and Carlos and everyone you grew to know in that pack,” I said trying to buy myself more time.

                “Go on Asher. Kill her so you can return home and take your right full place as alpha,” Evan said. Asher looked at me for a moment and his eyes darkened even more frightening me and making me want to take a step away but his hand shot out and grabbed my arm and pulled me into him.

                “This is the only way,” he said slowly and my heart stopped beating and I completely froze. Was he really going to kill me? Was he going to give up his family just to become alpha? Suddenly he flung me behind him and shot towards Evan. He shoved Evan backwards making him fly into the brick wall. I heard a loud crack and Evan let out a loud howl and when I looked at him I could see he was lying in a weird position as if his back was broken.

                “I told you Evan that I wasn’t going to kill her,” Asher spat as he stepped forward and ended his brother’s life by driving a dagger straight through his chest. I took a step back in fear and shock. Asher had killed his own brother just to save my life. Love swelled in my chest as Asher turned to look me in the eyes. “Are you okay?” he asked.

                “I’m just fine but what about you?” I asked as he stepped up in front of me.

                “I am fine. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me symphony? I never meant for any of this to happen,” he whispered as he stared down at me.

                “I can only forgive you under one condition,” I said slowly.

                “Anything.”