part 8

“You lied to me,” I whispered as I got off the bed.

                “I know and I regret everything. Please symphony understand that I would never let anything happen to you or Gabriel,” he said as he stepped towards me. I shook my head roughly trying to clear it.

                “How could you lie like that? Mates are meant to be truthful to each other no matter what. They are meant to love each other till the very end and let nothing stand between them,” I growled.

                “But I didn’t know my mate would be in the pack and I never expected to have a son either. How do you think I felt when I found out both? I was so torn. Do I listen to my deranged father or try and get with my one and only mate? Well I made my choice symphony and I chose you. It will always be you I choose,” he said.

                “You’re no different than your father,” I spat and quickly left the room, slamming the door behind me.  I stormed outside and let the cool night air rush over my face and calm my nerves. Okay so Asher was actually sent to kill me. That’s not to bad right?

                “Actually that’s pretty bad,” someone said and I whipped around to see a man standing in the shadows. Had I said that out loud? “See here Asher was just trying to help and he may have thought he had given up on the plan his father had laid out before him but really he just helped it.” The man stepped out of the shadows and I gasped at his appearance. He looked exactly like Asher but a bit older and he had scars running over his right cheek.

                “You’re…,” I trailed off in fear.

                “No I’m not Asher’s father. Actually I’m his older brother, evan.” He said as he eyed me. “Father sent me to check in on Asher considering he hadn’t checked in a long time.”

                “But Asher had brought your pack to mine so we could join them,” I whispered.

                “Please. Asher only had to ask for a few wolves and of course daddy gave them to him. Asher has always gotten what he wanted even though he has been lying to father for quite some time now. I never trusted Asher with anything and I always warned father about him but no he always said that Asher would do no such thing,” Evan sighed and rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me. “But now that I have his little mate cornered I can truly show father what Asher has been up to.”

                “You will never get away with it. Asher will come after you,” I growled and took a slow step backwards.

                “Maybe so but by the time he figures out I took you, you will be dead and the position of alpha will be mine for the taking and poor little Asher will be punished for his doings,” Evan growled back and stepped towards me.

                “Father will never believe it,” Asher said from behind me but I didn’t dare take my eyes off of evan. “he will just think that you picked a girl off the street and said she was my mate. Hell you could have even compelled her to make her say that she was my mate but father would see through the lies.”

                “Wait we can compel people?” I asked as I finally turned to look at Asher. He held Evan’s gaze for a moment before he looked at me.

                “Symphony you have to understand that our pack is very powerful,” Asher said slowly and I felt my throat close in sudden fear of my own mate. I took a step away from both brothers as my hands began to shake and my palms began to sweat.

                “Asher how is this possible?” I asked slowly.

                “Yeah Asher how is it possible?” Evan mocked as he looked at his brother. “Tell her Asher. Tell her the truth. Tell her what you really are and why you really came. Tell her every lie you told her and all the horrible things you did. Tell her why her parents are dead!!” Evan shouted at his brother making me flinch.

                “What is he talking about Asher?” I asked as I stared at him.       

                “Go ahead Asher were all friends here. Share your secrets.” Evan growled.

!!!!!!!!!!!please read!!!!!!!!!

hey guys I am sooooo very sorry about not posting but things are still pretty crazy. I finished my last diploma this week and grad is next week also I go to get my drivers in a few days hopefully :). im so excited!! but anyways I cant apologize enough but there isn't much I can do. I really hope you guys understand. anyways I hope you enjoyed this part and its more drama :) remember to comment and vote. book four to my mate left me series may or may not be up next week. depending on how busy things get. if I don't get it up next week it will be up the week after so please be patient. I haven't even really had a chance to edit much so please when your reading it don't judge if something is wrong. just write it in a comment and I will be sure to fix it