Chapter Two: Could it be?-Lucy!

Edited: 04/07/7

"Ughhhhhhhhhh" I groaned tasting the revolting taste of vomit in my mouth
"Oh ground how I miss you soo" I cried jumping off the train pushing pass some bothersome passengers
and started kissing the concrete receiving strange looks 'damn motion sickness is killing me'
"Ahh honesty (Y/N), how can you be so strong and so weak at the same time?" Yuki taunted giggling like a mad man, I stood up and smirked.

" Big talk for someone who stills peeps in there bed" I spat back at her grinning, Yuki face froze and suddenly tear started to form in her eyes 'Oh shit here it comes' I panic
"WAHHHHH HOW COULD YOU BRING THAT UP (Y/N), YOU'RE SO MEAN" She cried soaring towards town with a river of tears trailing her, washing people away as she goes by.
"YUKI I'M SORRY COME BACK!" I holler speeding after her apologizing for her actions as I ran, My (H/L) (H/C) dancing in the wind As I ran as fast  I can trying to keep up with her. 'Dammit Yuki your going to get hurt yourself running around this town alone'
I dash after her figure that kept  getting bigger and bigger by minutes,' Great that's mean I'm catching up to her'
"WAAAHHHH (Y/N) YOU BIG MEANIE I HATE YOU"
"YUKI I'M SO SORRY-augh" I crash into a body landing flat on my ass.
"Ow! Watch where you're going bitch" I sneer rubbing my aching head 'Dumbass cow! almost broke my neck, Err I'll destroy her'
" You watch where you're going - (Y-Y/N)?" The girl gasps I felt her eyes staring at me, I rub my eye one last time and turn my gaze
As I look closer

She had blonde hair with heart melting big brown eyes filled with tears and regret ' She looks like her'
"L-lucy " I stuttered, 'Shit I stuttered? What the hell is happening, damn (Y/N) get a hold of yoursel-' I was cut off from my sentence by a bear hug.
"Omg (Y/N) I missed you so much I'm so glad you're here" She sniffles, her grip gradually getting tighter every second as her boobs suffocate me, causing my face to turn blue from the lack of oxygen." Argh- Awk L-lu-cy-"
"YUKI CHOP" Yuki yells chopping Lucy in her head, she howls in pain dropping me.
I gasp for air like a fish out of water.
"WHAT YOUR DEAL YOU DAMN FLEA BAG" She shouts at Yuki swinging her fists in the air, Yuki glare at her." ME! YOU STUPID DUMB LADY WAS HURTING (Y/N)." She hisses pointing to me whose dusting off the imaginary dust off my clothes.
"Oh my god! I'm sorry (Y/N) I'm just happy to see you that's all" She spoke looking at the ground in shame. 'why does she feel so sorry?'

I sigh standing from the ground walking toward Lucy who looks up in confusion I smile and snake my arm around her shoulder, she was tense.
"Hey don't sweat it" I beamed as I felt her relax, she stared into my (e/c) with her brown ones and release an aching smile. 'You can relax now, I forgive you, Lucy...

but I could never forget!'

" Um (Y/N), Who is she?" Yuki questioned breaking the silence complete lost.
"Ah, I completely forgot. Yuki this is my big sister Lucy the one who ask us to come here" I informed her withdrawing from Lucy.

"Oh! Hi, I'm Yuki and (Y/N) is my best friend in the whole world" Yuki introduced her cheerfully forgetting about moments ago she was going to sink her claws into Lucy.

"Nice to met you any friend of (Y/N) is a friend of mine," Lucy said nervously still scared from Yuki's death chop.
After that shot reunion we started to walk around the city of magnolia man it's so live here 'The people here look very happy and so free it's amazing Than again I have been to some very messed up towns in my day'

We began to walk along a river that had a stone bridge going across it, apparently, my sister live in this building "So how was your trip here was it fun" Lucy broke the silence and I froze in place, She stop walking and turn toward me worried. " Sis is there something wrong?" She questioned uneasy , Yuki started to laugh. "Yea (Y/N) what's the matter feeling sick again HEHEHEHE" She urges Lucy stood there lost, I grabbed her hand and pulled her along.
"Hey! (Y/N) are you okay"
"Let's just keep moving" I growled

" Haha Hai"

Time skip brought to you by Erza's cakes

I stare at the giant building that had a Bandar that says 'FAIRY TAIl'
"Hey, Lucy! so this is the place huh" I asked looking back at her
"Yea this is it, fairy tail the strongest guild ever." She beamed cheerfully, her eyes was sparkling 'jeez'
"Looks pretty scary to me." Yuki added hiding behind my shoulder, she was shivering."Aww don't worry everyone here is friendly, trust me this is the safest place" She smiled.
We went in there only to be greeted with a table, I swiftly dodge and glare towards the guild only yo see fights ever where." Wow, safest place ever Huh " I smirked at Lucy's who looks like she has LOST it. There was a girl with Scarlet hair chasing after a blue cat, she looks pretty pissed.
"WAHHHH ERZA I DIDN'T MEAN TO EAT YOUR CHEESECAKE I WAS HUNGRY WAHHHH" The cat shouts flying away from her. Lucy dragged me towards the bar where there I met a beautiful girl with shining blue eyes and milky hair.

" Hey, Mira" Lucy's greeted you both sat down.
"Welcome back Lucy, Oh and this must be (Y/N), my you're very pretty." She smiles and places her hand out.

" Hello I'm Mira I'm so happy to meet  you." I blush and shake her hand."Me too." I smiled while Yuki peeks over my shoulder to get a good at Mira, She gives her a sweet smile. " Hello, cutie !what's your name," she asks.
"I'm Yuki (Y/N)'s Best friend in world wide world !." Yuki blurted proudly I blushed, Mirajane giggle."Well isn't that nice, GUYS AND MEET LUCY SISTER" She suddenly cry out causing me to jump. Next thing we know we were surround
"So this Lucy's sister?"
"Wow she's hot"
"Wow such strong magic energy, I can feel from here "
"Awwwww look at that cat so cute"
"Damn she's sexy "
"If only if I was younger-"
"YOUR LUCY'S SISTER?!" The blue cat from early interrupted after pushing his way through the crowd.

" And Your Blue?!" I stated sarcastically, His whole body turned red ." Wow you're even prettier than Lucy " He pointed out putting his face in my chest, earning howl and whistles from the males 'damn perverted cat'
"YUUKI CHOP"
"Ow! hey that was mean!" Happy cried rubbing his head, Yuki stuck her tongue out at him And ran off.

" Hey come back here." He yelled chasing after her 'Aw! how cute Yuki made a friend' I chuckle." Hey, Mira where's Nastu, Gray, And Wendy." Lucy wondered.
" They went out on a job after you left they should be back in an hour." She replied
'Great even more crazy people'