Chapter Five: S-Class?? Just like That?

Edited: 04/14/17

"This year Fairy is going to Participate in The Grand Master Games because over the seven years we been gone, Fairy Tail is now known as the weakest Guild-" Master Makarov was interrupted

"WHO THE HELL WOULD SAY THAT ABOUT FAIRY TAIL IS THE STRONGER GUILD THERE IS," Natsu howl standing on the table getting everyone's attention.
"Get down flame head! Gramps was talking"
"WHAT THE HELL YOU CALL ME ELSA"
"Shut it Coal breathe"
"THAT'S IT FIRE DRAG-argh" He was stopped by the master foot,
'WHAT THE HELL DID -HE JUST GROW BIG'
"Ahem ahem like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." He continued turning back to his normal size and sending a final glare at Natsu who's now a Squashed bug.
"The Grand games are in one week I'll let you who will be representative then and hopeful well should the world what fairy tail is truly Capable OF" He screams proudly and the whole guild cheers with honor.
"And I also I do notice we have a new member can he or she step up so I can greet my newest child" He exclaimed looking through the crowd. 'Oh shit, what happens if He steps on me like Natsu' I glance at Natsu who was being healed by Wendy and cringe 'Or worst maybe he'll sit on mE' I thought of the idea shivering. Until I feel hands on my back pushing me through the crowd.

" Gray what are you doing."   I hiss at him

He chuckled." Whatever do you mean (Y/N) I'm just obeying master orders." He said pushing me through the crowd 'geez how noble of him' i roll my eyes.
"So you're the New guild member I been hearing a lot about." The short man asked who was sitting cross-legged on the bar counter.
"Yep, That's me." I grinned, only to have Yuki to land on my head.
"Aye and me too." She states pulling my hair.
Master chuckled. "I am Master Makarov, Guild master of Fairy Tail. May I ask your names and Your powers?"
"Sure! I'm (Y/N) and this is Yuki, I'm Saphira Dragon Slayer." I answered Master eyes widen hearing ' Saphira' 
"She also Lucy's little sister." Mira added coming from behind him, Master stared at me surprised a little." Is this true? My child " He asks
"Yes," I reply shuffling st my feet.
"Please continue Dear."
"I can summon the hottest flame there is the sapphire flame and make it bow to my well, I can also use other elements of dragon slaying magic my dragon taught me" I finished.
"Interesting I'll like to see, Please demonstrate," He says 
"Sure" I turned around catching the attention of everyone." Any volunteers?" I announce
"Ohh ooh me " Natsu yells pushing his way through the crowd.
"Come on Dragon girl I'll like to see this slayer's magic of yours" He smirked at me getting a low stance, I chuckle. "I'm going to kick your ass pinky and by the way, it's (Y/N) Not dragon girl ." I dared to put my hands on my hips staring into his eyes seeing a flicker of excitement.
"Alright, I'm all fired up now." He booms colliding his fist together as I caught a glimpse of orange.
"Fire Dragon Roar." Flames started to shoot out of his mouth and through his hands.
Instead of dodging it I sucked and it up and swallowed it, his eyes widened as a smirk creep a pound his lips. " Thanks  for the little snack, I guess it's  my turn"I smirked
"Saphira Dragon flame: Whip" I Roar in less than a split second I appear before Natsu making our noses touch, I smiled innocently, "Iron Dragon Slayer: Kick" Natsu was sent flying across the guild, crashing into one of the tables.
"How was that for you Oldman," I smirked putting my hands on my hips turning around back at him.
" impressive indeed, You're too strong for the normal job so I'll make you an S-class wizard, Good job my dear." Makarov congratulates me, However, I can smell his true intentions.  

'you can't get by a Saphira so easy'

I smiled innocently, leaning forward "Thank you so much, master." I thanked him.
"No problem"
You went over to the table Natsu fell back on and saw him standing up 'I knew that little kick couldn't harm him' " I'm sorry Natsu." You apologize
"NAW don't be dragon girl because of that your S-Class wizard isn't that amazing, usually you'll have to take a test but I guess because of your weird scent he let you pass." He grinned throwing his arm around your shoulder making your face turn redder than Erza hair.
"Yea I guess." You reply 'wait -weird scent?' , Yuki and Happy came towards us/
"Yuki sleepy." She yawned laying on my head.
"It is getting quite late, I guess we going to have to stay at a hotel for today," I said, pulling Yuki in your arms
"Nonsense (Y/N) we have dorm here called Fairy tail hills where almost all the girls stay there including me, you can stay in one too if you like" Erza walks up and stated.
"Come on Dragon girl there very nice," Natsu adds wiggling his eyebrow causing me to snicker.
"Alright fine." I reply  smiling at them."Lead the war pinkie."