Chapter Seven: Saphira's Mission part: 2

Edited: 04/07/17

"Natsu you idiot I'm going to-Bllarrrghhh!" I was cut off sticking my head out the window of the train that I'm on thanks to a certain dragon slayer.
"So let me Guess (Y/N) has motion sickness too," Lucy ask a laughing Yuki
"Hahaha Hai" she manages to choke out.
"Ughhh I hate the train." Natsu and I say, only to be scolded by Erza. 

" too bad, you can't always get what you want, that's just how life is." She lecture.

" Whatever red, how long are we on this death trap," I complain feeling nauseous, Natsu laugh at the nickname I gave Erza.

 " Yea a haha you heard her red-aargh-." Erza punched him in the gut making him unconscious, I sweat dropped. 

" Want me to put you out your mercy to (Y/N)," Erza asks as a dark aura surrounds her.

 " Umm...on second thought I feel better yep much much better," I reply nervously shaking my hands in the air.

 " Are you sure because you're looking a little green." Yuki smirks I glared at her 'Shut the hell up cat' 

" I agree with the cat." The red she-devil said cracking her knuckles, I gulp 'damn I can't use my magic and the motion is making me weak, I got an idea but it's risky ' I saw  her fist slowly making it way towards my stomach "ERZAILLBUYALLTHESHRAWBERRYSHORTCAKESWHENWEGETOFFIFYOUDONTHURTME." I plead with my eyes shut waiting for the impact but it never came. 

"Are you Sure." I hear her voice say calmly, I opened one eye and looked at her 'what the is she blushing, she must really like cake'

"Positive" I reply. 

" Apology Accepted," She said returning to her seat next to Lucy and a sleeping gray. "What !!." Yuki says disappointed

I jumped up "Woohooo in your face you damn- oh god BLAAAGHHH" I vomit sticking my head out of the window. " AHHAHAHAHAHA." I hear Happy and Yuki laughing.
"Hey keep it down I'm sleeping here," Gray mutters leaning on the window, I Groan sitting next to Natsu. 

" Cheer up (Y/N)-chan we only have 30 minutes left I'm sure you can hold up." Lucy smiled, I blew a raspberry at her.

" Brat." She mutter sticking her tongue at me.

SKIPPING: Because Imma BOSSSSSSSS

"So let's get this right, you want us to find the Man who been going around kidnapping little girls and put a stop to it?." I question the person who sent out the request. 

" Yes indeed miss you see my daughter Chole was a victim and i-" he looks down, tears falling down his face. 

" I just don't want anyone else to go through what I have." He finished, Erza put her hand on his shoulder. 

" you're a Goodman Frank." She smiles kindly, he Straightens up. 

" Thank you, Now go members of fairy tail bring back victory to our village." He said confidently.

"Hell yea"
"Aye" Hai"

"Yes"

"Indeed"

"Fear not old man for I (Y/N) from fairy tail will bring back victory to-CHOP" I groan in pain. 

" Ow WHAT THE HELL YOU DAMN CAT WHAT WAS THAT FOR I WAS TRYING TO BE NOBLE AND YOU CHOP ME," I whine holding my head, Yuki sticks her tongue out at me.

" I don't know (Y/N)- chan it was getting kinda boring." Her and happy laughs 'son of b-'

"My my what a crazy bunch you have." Frank chuckles, they all sweat dropped. "You have no idea." 
"Well, what are we waiting for I'm all fired up now," Natsu said running out the house.
"HEY WAIT UP PINKY," I yell at him, I turn back to team Natsu and smirk.
" Late one to the hotel Smells like Lucy's butt Flame whip," I said and took off after pinky.

⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹Author p.o.v⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹

After (Y/N) little announcement every took off running toward the hotel except Lucy.
"Hey, my butt Doesn't stink ." Lucy Pouts. 

" Sure it doesn't." Happy said sarcastically running after the team. "IT DOESNT!!" She yells pissed off running after him.

Frank laughs." What a bunch of whack-O's Good luck fairy tail I'm counting on you"

(Sorry for the if chapter is short I'll make it up later promise)