Chapter Six: I Dreamt of it again-That Day You Left Me

Edited : 04/07/17

"Sissy where we going." The little (E/C) girl looked up at her sister.

The rain soaked her (H/L) (H/C) it's glued to her head, Her once puffy blue beautiful dress was now matted to her body, her clothes was all wet and soggy.Her sister grip on her hand tightens and ran faster. "Come hurry! Run faster before they find us" the older sibling yelled at her running deeper into the woods, 'Why are we running, I Just Want mommy, I just wanna go home' she thought, look up at the back of her sister's head. Her blonde hair lovely  was now all wet and stringy, she sobbed." Stop"she choked out, but her sister kept going." Sto-op." She cried out a little louder, Her sister did nothing but ran faster and gripped tightly on the (H/C) girl hand "OW YOU'RE HURTING ME" she cried,  she pulled her hand back, tugging it away from her older sister fighting for her hand to be free." Hey, Stop What are you doing (Y/N)!" The blonde yelled at her younger sister who was fighting her, she grabs her wrist. "LET ME GO I WANNA GO HOME, I WANT MY MOMMY AND DADDY, I DON'T WANNA KEEP RUNNING I WANT TO GO HOME " the (Y/N) screamed with tears blinding her vision, trying to release her hand from the wrist."(Y/N) STOP" she yelled at her sister, trying to calm her down."(Y/N) STOP FIGHTING ME" She said grabbing her chin making her look up at her until-SLAP-"No, I won't stop fighting until you let me go." (Y/N) yelled at her sister."Fine be that way"She hiss letting go of (Y/N), Making her fall into the muddy ground.The little girl groaned sitting up and looking at her now blue soaked muddy dress."Ow." The Blonde girl hissed holding her cheek, (Y/N) looked up at with complete regret."Luc-""Save it." She growled her, Her brown Eyes glaring into her (E/C). " You wanted me to let go and I did goodbye." with that she turned around and ran deeper into the woods leaving (Y/N) behind."LUCY NO COME BACK I'M SORRY" She yelled, she struggled to stand up but fell back face first into the mud puddle. ' S-she left me, alone, Why? Lucy why would you just leave here to die' she cried as the rain grew stronger and stronger. To point that she couldn't see where the direction her sister ran off to anymore. 'I WANT TO GO HOME, I WANT MY MOMMY AND DADDY, I WANT TO GO HOME FOR THEM TO TUCK ME IN AND KISS ME GOODNIGHT' she fell back into the mud looking at the sky, rain drops started falling on her face 'I EVEN WANT SISSY BACK' she closed her eyes and imagine her in her bed, sleeping safe in her bed ' Not Here Not Now but Home'"Dear, why is such a childlike yourself doing in the middle of nowhere by yourself." She heard a kind soft voice ' That sounds like mom' she opens Her eyes to see a truly beautiful Dragon looking down at her. "H-hi " she replied nervouslyThe dragon smiled" Hello my Dear." She responded" Are you going to eat me." (Y/N) asked scared, The Blue Dragon chuckled"No Dear I promise you I don't bite." She smiled at the (H/C) girl, She Smiled Weak back. " Now child do you mind telling me what happened." She asked." My Sister and I ran away from home and then we got into a fight and s-she left me and I just want my mama." The (E/c) explain looking down at her hands.'My my she a long way from home, there no human around these parts just dragons and I can't leave her alone' Belinda thought to herself. Looking down at the (H/C) girl who started coughing ' She's catching a cold'. " Come on dear you're catching a cold out here, can you stand." She asked, (Y/N) nodded her head. She uses her teeth to pick up the back of her dress to help stand. "Oh heavens look at you you're shivering." She cried getting a good look at the girl, her once curly (H/L) (H/C) was now matted to her head, and her dress that was once blue beautiful and puffy was ripped, muddy and sticking to her body." Get on my back child you can't possibly stay put her in the cold." She ordered, (Y/N) followed the dragons directions and got on. She flapped her wings and took off into the sky. She looked back at the Child, she looked like she went through hell, but she just smiled."By the way Child, my name is Belinda." She smiled introduction herself to (Y/N)She then turned around and continue to fly through the sky"(Y/N)." The little girl whispers loud enough for the dragon to hear and doze off.Belinda smiled '(Y/N) what a lovely name'

I woke up panting cover in complete sweat
' calm down (Y/N) it was just a dream, you're awake now , pull yourself together!'
I told myself trying to calm down as petted Yuki, she stirred in her sleep and murmured 'Happy's name in her sleep. I giggle, she then, still sleeping, she smiled and sigh. I looked down at her 'glad she having better luck in her dream then'
I laid back in bed look at the ceiling.
'Lucy' I whispered and dozed back to sleep.