Chapter Eleven- Oh No!....You again?

edited: 05/07/17

  ⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹ Natsu P.O.V  ⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹

"That damn snowman better not be touching my girl!" I hiss the fire in my veins bubbling in up inside me, burning hotter than usual. I can feel my pupils changing into animal slits, I let out an aching groan feeling the pain and hid my face with my hands

'Shit! I see now is it that time of year?if so WHY THE HELL IS IT HAPPENING SO EARLY '

"I still have some damn time left" I yell/ growl slamming my fist into a park tree making it collapse, scaring away little kids nearby. 'I won't hurt (Y/N), I won't allow that to happen!I can control it! I won't give in easy, I love her too much to hurt her. Not as much I'll love pounding into her till she sc- No No No' I moan I threw my head back and violently ran my finger through my hair. 'I can get through this!-'

"Natsu where have you been? Erza and I have been looking for you-wait are you okay?" Lucy's voice spoke behind me,  but I didn't look her way I kept my gaze in front of me refusing me to met her eyes. I can hear her footsteps approaching scanning the area, I can just picture her brown as display nothing but concern 'tch I don't need anyone's pity dammit', I instantly snap my head towards her with nothing but hate as I  glare at her, She flinch her eyes were wide and fill with fear as she immediately  took a step back. My eyes soften 'What the hell is wrong with me? I didn't mean to do that!'
" Yeah! I'm fine don't worry about it, okay Lucy" I spoke and laugh nervously rubbing the back of my neck nervously, Lucy stared at me for a moment then she looked relieved 'Ha! so she fell for it aye?' I raise my brow as a pink tint cross her cheeks 'What the hell is wrong with her, and I thought I was acting strange!'  She cuddles one of her arms to her chest as she looked down at the ground. 

"Hey, Lucy! W-what the matter I didn't mean to scare you, I swear!" I apologized feeling a little guilt eat away at me never meant to hurt any of my friends". Shuffling from one foot to the other She started shaking while tears form in her eyes 'What did I do!?'

"Lucy?" I said softly again only to have her Shout at me.

"N- natsu I -Wa"

"Natsu! Lucy! " Everything felt like it was going in slow motion as Lucy was interrupted by a beat up Gray who was falling to the floor due to the pain he was in. My eyes widen as I darted towards him catching before he to the ground fell.

"Gray! Oh My God what happen to you?" Lucy yells rushing to his side grabbing a hold of his hand as I gently lay him on the park grass field. My dragon senses kicked I couldn't smell a certain someone near the are. I   clench my jaw and glared down at the Ice mage before me.

"Where is she, Gray!" I hiss through my teeth glaring at the ice Mage who doesn't dare open his mouth, but I can smell the regret sneaking through his skin.
"Natsu what are you talking about? Can't, you see Gray is hurt it isn't the time for-" Lucy blurts out trying to calm me down by putting a hand on my shoulder but my reflexes were at maximum causing me to slap her hand away. I snatch Gray from the ground and sank my hand into his throat lifting him up off the ground. His eyes slightly widen in surprise than tries to pry my hands open but I smirk.

 "Now I'm going to ask you one more time, WHERE. The FUCK. IS SHE" I Ordered tighten my grip as he clenched his teeth together still trying to break free.