Chapter Thirteen- Hello old friend ~

Edited: 05/07/17

  ⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹    ⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹

Ice like fingers grasps my chin with his thumb and index finger he brought my head up to meet his eyes, my eyes were filled with so much hate while his Blue cold eyes were full of love and passion. I mentally hurl as I saw that damn emotion how could this sick fuck ever love I turn my head in disgust. 

"Your so beautiful Lady Heartfilia..." He coos sickeningly brushing his lips across my cheek I clenched my jaw, I can feel his eyes scanning my body.

 "And my how sexy your body has gotten since the last time I have seen you, You do look much better in dresses my love .but I can't imagine how gorgeous you'll look with it off~" He taunts licking my cheek, ' That's fucking it'

I launch towards him he jumped back in shock I was only an inch away from ripping his head off but sadly the chains brought me back forcefully tighten around me even more around my body and digging in my wrist causing me to scream in pain. 

" Wow love that was close, you scared the piss out of me!" He giggles." You keep doing that and I'll have my sharks devour that Lovely blonde sister of yours" My eyes widen and I snapped blue flames angerly flickered from my body but it didn't melt the chains. 

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" My fangs sprung from my gums as I sank my teeth down in the metal eating and tearing away the chain

 " You're wasting your time" Nicklaus shoots terrified as the chains regenerated, I ignored him and continue to animality devour the chain as he screams at me. 

"STOP IT THIS INSTANT! I TOLD YOU I, YOU PROOF THIS ROOM BUT YET YOU CONTINUE ARE YOU CRAZY!" I chuckled innocently. " Bitch I'm insane," I said simply spitting metal at him.

'I don't care, I don't fucking care every spell has its limits'

"Just give up (Y/N) why can't you just be obedient and surrender your love over to me" He sighed sadly as he walks closer to me.

 "Why can't you realize you're mine~" He whispered in my ear, The silent room was filled with laughter. 

"What's so funny" Nicklaus raised his eyebrow in annoyed. " Hahaha you think I'm yours, haha hate to break it you pal, but I already got a person I so called belong to try again next year a haha," I said in between my laughter a tear ran down my cheek, Nicklaus' eyes darken. 

" WHAT YOU WHORE YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME, I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD HOW DARE HE Touches MY BELONGINGS" He screamed pulling his hair, I smirk Seductively smirk and lean forward hanging from the chain as I was one inch away. "How can I cheat love when I was never yours~" I lean back to see I absolutely crushed him, He raised his hand in the air and ...

⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹ Natsu P.O.V ⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹

"Okay let's sneak inside the manor by using the-"

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR" I roared burning down the front door leaving a giant unstable hole.

"Or we can blow up the manor" Yuki and Happy sweatdropped.

"Aye!"

"Natsu you Baka you can't just break into someone's house without a plan" Yuki yells at me, I rolled my eyes and sniffed the air. " So they decided to follow us after all"