Table of Contents

Hello everyone, My name is Sasha and I am the creator of this fantabulous (I know it's not a real word but I don't care! I can do what I want) fanfiction collection. This page is just for you to see a little summary of each of the separate stories inside of this one story (did anyone else want to say "It's a storyception!" or is that just me XD)!

^~^ Halloween Fanfictions ^~^

-<My Little Dragon: Part 1 & 2>-

Hey my name is Gray Fullbuster. It's the day before Halloween night, but you want to know what I have been doing for the last week? Now you probably would say something like, watch some scary movies, buy a Halloween costume, or maybe even plan for a Halloween party. But no, that is not what I have been doing the last week. You see instead I have to deal a stupid flamebrain that turned us both into a kids! And you want to know what the worst part is... I think I might just be falling for him!

-<The Halloween Party>-

Natsu and Gray decide to go to the guilds annual Halloween party. And you may now be asking, what could really go wrong? One word, Everything! Natsu and Gray have to learn it the hard way when these two horny teenagers say and do some things they may not be proud of.

-<Halloween Proposal AU>-

Natsu and Gray have been dating for a three years now and Gray has decided he is going to propose. The ravenette goes to his best friend Loke for some advice but all he will say is that he should follow his heart.  Will Gray be able to pull it off or will his heart break on his favorite holiday of the year?!

^~^ Christmas Fanfictions ^~^

~<The Mistletoe Mishap>~

Lucy and her father have been waiting all year to have their annual Christmas party.  When Natsu and Gray are invited to this fun filled event, they may just do something that shocks the other members of their crazy guild.

~<Heated Christmas>~

Christmas is about to get a lot warmer when Gray finds out that Natsu has never enjoyed Christmas because of the cold.  They may also find that a warm Christmas can be just as special as a Christmas in the cold.

~<All I Want For Christmas...>~

When Natsu finds Gray's long lost list of things he wants for Christmas, the pinklette decides to try and fulfill the list and get everything on it.  Will Natsu find everything Gray is looking for or will it turn out to be a fail at a perfect Christmas.

*-* Valentines Fanfictions *-*

*<The Weirdest First Encounter>*

(Sorry about changing it so much, but now I have what I am gonna do don't worry!  Oh yeah and I got this idea from a prompt I found that goes like this: Imagine person A of your OTP has taken a job as a phone sex operator to make some more money and they end up talking to person B.) After playing a "valentines day" truth or dare with a group of his friends, Gray is dared to dial up a phone sex operator and actually do it with them on the phone.  Gray, being himself, accepts the challenge only to find what may just be his soulmate on the other end of the call.

Thanks guys, when I add or create new stories I will put little descriptions for them right here! See you in my next story (Gray: Hehe, I will end this section, there is no stopping me now! See ya guys.).