The Mistletoe Mishap AU

[Yep, I am baaaaaack!! So the holiday Gratsu shiz is back and I am ready to make some new stories! Oh and this is a story where Lucy and her father are actually on good terms...]

+=~~~~~~~~~~~=+

~<Third Person Pov>~

"Come on guys, we are almost their!" Lucy exclaimed while running towards her fathers giant mansion.

"Luce slow down a little!" Gray yelled as he and the gang tried to keep up with their blonde haired friend.

"Nope I am just too exited!  I still can't believe we are going to the Christmas party in my dad's mansion." Lucy shouted while galloping down the path.

"Yeah yeah okay we get it!" Gray said while everyone entered the doors to the Heartfilia mansion.  We all stood their in 'Ah' as we looked in to see their friends all standing inside, chatting and cheering. 

"Woah!  This is so much better than I imagined!" Natsu exclaimed while looking around with wide eye's.

"Yep well I am going to go and chat with Jellal.  See you all later." Erza stated before walking over to her blue haired boyfriend.

"Oh and Lucy is mine for the night!" Loke stated slyly after appearing out of thin air.

Lucy blushed and looked to the side as Loke winked at the two males and ran off with Lucy in his arms.  After that Happy and Carla went off to get some punch and Wendy walked over to talk with Chelia.

~*<Gray Pov>*~

The truth is me and Natsu have been dating for almost a year now.  We told one another that we would keep it a secret for now, that way we could slowly settle them into the fact that we are a couple.  But today I decided this was the day that we would start!  Today I would kiss Natsu right in front of everyone and they would never even know it was staged!  Let mission "Tell The Guild" commence!

When everyone else was gone I looked over at Natsu who was currently making his way over to the rest of his fellow dragon slayers.  Oh and the best part is, Natsu doesn't even know about my little plan.  Yep, that means I plan to embarrass him right in front of the entire guild!  I guess you could call that my little bonus!  I thought while walking over to Cana and Elfman.

"Hey what's up?"

"Me and Cana are talking about MANLY things!"

"Yeah sure what the big guy said~..."

"How about a drinking contest?" I smirked while putting my head at Cana's eye level.

She smiled back and yelled "Your on Gray!  You know I won't say no to a challenge, especially when it includes drinking!"

"Challenge!?" a voice yelled from the other side of the mansion.  Everything is going just as I planned... "I want to join!" the same voice shouted as they pushed some people out of their way.  

When the person came out from the crowd I smirked and grabbed a mug full of beer.  "Oi Flame brain!  Are you sure you want to be beaten by me again?"

"Oi Ice block are you sure your gonna win!" Natsu said in a mocking tone.  I smirked as we both quickly slammed are heads together.

"Ice Princess!"

"Flamey!"

"Stripper!"

"Pyro!"

"Shut I I want to drink already!" Cana yelled while slamming her mug into the table.  We both backed away from one another, growling at the others necks, as we walked over to where Cana was sitting.