My Little Dragon: Part 1

Yay!  This is going to be the first Halloween Fanfiction (for me of course) of the year! Sorry about making this a two parter, I felt like their was too much to the story to just squeeze into one part!  Anyways I hope you enjoy the first of my Gratsu Fanfictions! ^-^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-<Gray Pov>-

"Gray, you are so cute as a little kid,"  Lucy exclaimed as she grabbed my cheeks and began to stretch them, "why can't you always be this cute?!".

"Are you implying that I'm not normally cute?!"  I stated boldly, trying to get away from the blondes tight grip, "That hurts by the way, could you let go of me now.".

"Awwwww, but their just so much fun to tug on..." she pouted as she slowly let go of my, now sore, cheeks."And what I was trying to say was that you act grumpy all the time soooo... no, I would not call you cute." she giggled as I quietly protested against the celestial mage's rude remark.

"Why did this have to happen to me again?!  What did I do to make the world hate me...?!"

~Flashback to 6 Days Ago~

I walked into the guild hall to see all of my friends sitting around making small talk.  Mira was doing her normal job, Levy and Gajeel where talking with one another, and Elfman kept yelling "Be a Man!". I right away noticed that my team (Erza, Lucy, Happy, Wendy, and Carla) were not their so I went over to Mira to see what was up.

"Hey Mira, where is my team?"  I asked, taking a seat right in front of the bar.

Knowing that I would soon order my usual drink, she slid me over a mug with some ice tea, filling it to the brim.  "Oh, Erza took a mission by herself, Happy, Carla, and Wendy went on a job together, and Lucy is home sick."  Mira answered while continuing to serve out drinks to other thirsty guild mates.

I took a swig of my ice tea before looking to my side to see a sulking pink haired boy sitting a few seats down from me.  Seeing this as an opportunity to tease the sulking dragon slayer, I smirked before stating, "Looks like Firebreath here has no one left to talk to, poor guy is nothing without Happy and Lucy.".

"Shut up Icecube, I am not in the mood." He said before standing up and walking over to the request board.

I huffed before getting up and following him over to the board.  I watched him scan through jobs before picking out one that was titled "Help! Find Missing Spell Book".  I stared at it for a moment before saying, "Hey can I join ya, I need to pay rent and you need me so that you don't loose your mind."

"Hmph, I guess it doesn't really matter to me!"  He said before turning away from me as fast as he could.  Wait a second why the hell is he hiding his face, I mean normally it wouldn't matter but it is like he is trying to hide... I looked over his shoulder to see his cheeks where tinted in pink.  Wait a second is he blushing?! You know what I am just going to ignore it.

We made are way over to Mira and showed her the slip of paper. She then told us where the mailer said to look and waved us a farewell. Luckily the place was nearby so we didn't have to worry about taking the train (cus we all know how Natsu is with trains).  When we got to are destination we saw a big sign that said "Huckleberry Books" (I know, the name for the place is fabulous am I right! XD).  "Well looks like we're here!"  Natsu said as he gave me one of his signature grins.  I never noticed how cute Natsu can be when he smiles.  No, you can not have feelings for Natsu it's impossible!  Now just stop thinking about him an get back to the mission at hand.