Heated Christmas

[I hate my own stupid mind!  So I am still sick but I decided I would try and update anyways, your very walkum by the way!  Sorry if I am really rude right now, it's just I am annoyed with myself not you guys.  Lol so I thought this would be a pretty interesting idea for a Christmas one shot so here it goes... (By the way, I know Natsu doesn't get cold but still, just go with it! XD)]

+=~~~~~~~~~~~=+

^~<Gray Pov>~^

"Wait a second am I hearing things properly right now?"

Me and the rest of team Natsu were currently sitting at our normal table talking about the Christmas party that was coming up tomorrow.

"If you are implying that I just said that I hate Christmas, then yes." Natsu answered with a 'matter of fact' tone to his voice.

"How do you of all people not like Christmas?!" I exclaimed while lightly hitting the back of the younger boy's head.

"Oh I don't know maybe it's because of the fact that it's always cold, I can't fight because my flames go out from the freezing weather, and worst of all you are actually a better fighter than me!" The pinklette exclaimed while lightly rubbing his temples.

I scoffed and ruffled his hair causing him to scowl. "Well you still get to eat lots of candy and open presents." I said while continuing to to pet the boy's head.

"First off, candy is nice but I can get it all year. Second off I can buy my own things thank you! Oh and lastly, STOP TOUCHING MY F*CKING HAIR!!" Natsu yelled while quickly swatting my hand away. The pink haired boy then slapped my face and ran out the door, leaving me in total shock.

"Natsu come back!" Happy shouted while flying out the guild doors towards his best pal.

I began to rub my cheek while I pouted and said "What the hell is he getting all freaked out over!" Lucy and Erza giggled deviously causing me scoot back in fear. "Wh-what are you two giggling about?"

"Nothing..." Lucy stated while giving me a mischievous look. {Their Fangirl senses are tingling!} I decided to ignore it and instead began to think. I may be annoyed by the guy but I still don't want him to be sad on a day that should be spent being happy... What should I do?

Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped in my head. "Wait guys I have an idea on how to get Natsu to enjoy Christmas!" I yelled so loud that the whole guild turned to look at me, "We could have a have a heated Christmas!"

"What?!" everyone shouted in unison, all giving me dumbfounded expressions.

I jumped up with a giant smirk as I quietly whispered "Listen up, here's my plan..."

~Time skip: The Christmas party~

*~<Natsu Pov>~*

"Natsuuuuu~!" Happy screamed while pulling on my arm with all his might.

"No Happy, I already said that I am not going and that is final!" I yelled back making Happy frown.

"But Natsuuuu~, I already told them I would get you to go!" Happy answered giving me a hurt expression.

I frowned at my little buddy and quietly said "You know I hate the holidays Happy and not to mention, I didn't even get anyone a card or a gift!"

Happy smirked and lightly poked my cheek. "Well you do have something for one person..."

My face went crimson as I looked down at my hands and began to twiddle my fingers. "Th-that was stupid, I-I am not going to give them that gift Happy."