The Halloween Party

Heyyyyyy yo!  It is getting so close to Halloween and I just want to get as many Halloween ones done as I can before the season is gone!  Oh and who else out their is like super duper exited for Halloween cus I am like jumping out of my pants right now!  I was even able to convince my parents to get me a Natsu costume (and no I am not a guy, I just am being a female version of Natsu) so yeah I am doing back flips right now! Oh ya and thank you so much for hitting over 10 likes and 100 reads, it really is an amaing moment for me! Anyways onwards my children as we tell a drunk Halloween story!  XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halloween; the time of year where you go and get candy from strangers houses or maybe you stay out to scare the little kids that come to your house.  Yes this is what we think of when we think of Halloween, but you see, Fairy Tail's Halloween was much different than the Halloween we think of...

"Hello Brats!  Tonight is Halloween night and you all know what that means... it's time for the challenges to begin!"  Makarov yelled from the top floor of the Fairy Tail guild hall.

Yes as you can see during Halloween day a few members in Fairy Tail have to participate in a set of games that helped them in there... it could help them get better at... it would challenge there... Okay no it was nothing that actually took skills but more just pure luck.  Yes luck indeed but you will see in this story that not all luck came from winning the game because are two hero's (XD they aren't really being hero's in this story but I don't really care, I am still gonna call them that) of this story find something much more.  "What is that they will find?" you may ask, well that is why you are reading this story isn't it so sit tight and see as these two rivals discover something that will change their lives forever, maybe?

*<Third Person Pov>*

The guild began to cheer and shout until Makarov quickly quieted them down.  "Okay so the participants for this years tournament will be... Laxus, Freed, Mira, Erza, Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Lisanna, Gajeel, Levy, Cana, and Juvia!"

Everyone then began to cheer as this years competitors went onto the stage before giving the crowd little bow.  Makarov quieted the guild again as he announced "Now for the completions!  This year we will be doing two on two drinking contests, Never Have I Ever, Truth or Dare, and Last will be a partner Dress up Contest!  Now you will all be given a partner for both the Drinking and Dress up Contests.  Your partner is on the board you can all check when your ready." 

*<Natsu Pov>*

Mavis please help me!  Why of all people did I have to have him as my partner!  I feel like pulling the hair out of my head!  How am I supposed to do this if he is on my team!?...

*<Gray Pov>*

I hate this world!  You put me with Natsu, I don't know how I are supposed to do this right now!  I know that this is just going to end with one of us losing control!...

*<Both Pov>*

...WHY ME?!

*<Third Person Pov>*

"Who made these stupid teams anyways!"  Natsu yelled at Makarov as he just stifled a laugh.

"This ain't funny ya old geasure!  I can't be on a team with him!" Gray yelled as he raised his hands into a fighting position.

"Shut up you two and just deal with it!"  Erza stated between gritted teeth as she hit the two boys heads together.

"Aye"