The Weirdest Encounter

[And today is the day I die huh?  Yep so anyways my excuse... Well it is something I like to call freaking out over high school, homework, writers block, new anime's, and role play (Yeah I know... XD).  It is to flipping crazy!  So anyways I have been really practicing my smut writing skills so if I fail this blame my RP friends.  This story, by the way, I got from a prompt I found on OPT Prompts on tumblr. Oh and this is like one of the best pictures of Gray I have ever seen so I am gonna use it whether you like it or not!  Lol anyways lets get started then!]

+=~~~~~~~~~~~=+

=<Natsu's Pov>=

=<Natsu's Pov>=

"Lucy... what the fuck is this?" I yelled as we walked into a giant office filled with other people who all seemed to be either sitting around doing nothing or chatting to someone on the phone.

"Hehe, Natsu... Well ya see, you said you where looking for a job and..." Lucy stuttered out as she rubbed the back of her head, I continues to glare daggers at her.

"YEAH BUT I NEVER SAID THIS!" I yelled so loud that everyone that wasn't using a phone turned to look at me.

"N-Natsu calm down and listen to me, you only have to do this for a week or so okay?  Then I can try and help you find a better job..." Lucy whispered as everyone else went back to whatever they where doing.

"A week!?  Are you kidding me?!  Luce I don't know anything about this or how to even do any of this stuff!" I whisper yelled back to her with vein practically popping out of my head.

Lucy grabbed my arm and walked with me quickly as she continued to talk.  "Yeah I know that but maybe you could get lucky and make it through just a week.  We have been looking for a guy hat could talk to other guys and since you are gay, I think you will fit the spot well for the time being!" Lucy exclaimed while giving a slight grin which I did not return.

"I hate you so much Luce, you know that right?" I said before she pushed me down into a desk and got into her own chair that was right next to mine.

"Now, if you need help you can jut talk to me.  I can help you through it if you really need so please stop freaking out so much..." Lucy said before turning back into her desk and beginning to eat her sandwich.  What the hell did I get myself into.  I am no phone sex operator, I haven't even had sex,  let alone do I know what to do or say during it!

~ ~ Meanwhile, with Gray ~ ~

=<Gray's Pov>=

Today was valentines day and as usual, me and my friends (Levy, Gajeel, Erza, Jellal, Loke, Lyon, and Juvia) were all together and having our annual valentines party.  "WOOOOOHOOO!  LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Lyon (who was drunk, per usual) yelled while walking into the house.

"Wait so does that mean we are just missing Luce then?" I said while looking around the room and counting everyone already there.

"Nope, Lucy said that she was going to miss it this year.  Supposedly she took the late shift today at work because she wanted to help out a friend of her's that was joining." Erza said while sitting down on Jellal's lap and allowing him to wrap his arms around her waist.