nine; dirty mouths

I didn’t see One Direction again until the following Tuesday. They were discussing their upcoming tour with Simon and thanks to my job, I found out that their next album/tour is called Take Me Home. I’m the only one who knows outside of management.

When Simon left, only Liam was remaining.

“So are you new to England?”

“I got here about four months ago if that’s what you’re talking about." I tell him, packing up my things as well as Simon’s.

“I consider that new." He says walking towards me. “Would I be able to get your number?”

I’m confused, not by him asking for my phone number; I’m fangirling because of that. But I’m confused only because I don’t know what Clark and I are. Are we a couple or just friends?

“Oh yeah, sure. Um, it's *insert random number*” I watch him type it into his phone as I recite it from my memory. Harry walked in just as I finished.

“C’mon, Liam; we have to go to sound check.”

“I’ll call you later, alright?” Liam says, winking at me. Harry’s eyes switch between the two of us, and he gives me a knowing look. I blush and Harry turns around walking out. But not before he says ‘bye’. Harry Styles actually looked at me, at my face. He knows I exist. And he's probably going to ask Liam about me later.

According to my watch, I’m off for the day. I take out my iPhone and Beats that were folded in my purse and begin to listen to music while walking out of the office. When I get out into the streets of London, I realised I started singing along.

We Can’t Stop by Miley Cyrus came on and by instinct; I burst out into both singing and dancing. Yeah, I can do that. I know for a fact people are looking at me and videotaping. I decide to put on a show and continue with my little performance, only focusing on my dance moves and the notes. I didn’t care if they were judging me. I was having fun and that’s all that mattered.

Later that night, I was scrolling through Twitter when I  see that Harry tweeted.

@Harry_Styles: Very impressed. Anyone have a clue who she is? Youtube.com/watch/jklgiuorh69niallandabigail69o88hefioh3e4wtf

Out of curiosity, I clicked the link not thinking anything about it. It was the video of me dancing and singing to Miley Cyrus. I actually wasn’t that bad; I expected much worse. It reminded me of something someone famous would do; just start singing in the middle of the street.

I go back on to Twitter and look through the replies. A few of them have my Twitter name saying it was me. They didn’t matter until I saw Liam’s reply.

@Real_Liam_Payne: all I now is tht her name is abigail I met her 2day during the meeting :)))))

I check my mentions, knowing they’d be crazy full of tweets about the video. I’ve gained a few thousand followers which is absolutely amazing. I now have 17,683 followers! A smile makes its way on to my face.