twenty-six; accusations

From Louis:

have u and Niall done it yet?

To Louis:

shut up, Louis

From Louis:

i’m guessing thats a yes :)

To Louis:

that means no actually :)

Not only am I thinking about why he’s asking that but also how he has my number. I had never given it to him, the only people that have it is Niall, Liam and Harry. Harry nor Liam would give it to him which means Niall might have given it to him. But why would he give Louis my number to ask if we’ve “done it”?

From Louis:

do u want to?

To Louis:

why do you want to know?

I asked suddenly even more curious. Did Niall ask him to do that? Does he want to “do it”? Well of course he does, he’s a guy. All guys want sex.

From Louis:

just curious ;)

And at that point, I called him.

“Hey, love,” he greets me. I can just hear the smirk in his voice.

“Why do you want to know?”

“I told you; I’m curious.”

“You and I both know it’s something else. Did Niall get you to ask that?”

“What if he did?” Louis challenges me. He’s such an asshole.

“Did he?”

“What will you do for me if I tell you all that I know?”

“Well what do you want me to do?” I ask. I’m tired of his sick little games.

“I’m planning on taking Eleanor on a date and I don’t know what to do for it.”

“Easy. I’ll help you. Now tell me what you know.” I demand.

“Fine. I asked him if you two had sex and if he wanted to. He answered with no then yes and that he’s planning on doing it soon.”

“When did he say this?”

“An hour ago. Oh and he also said he’ll be at your apartment,” He pauses. “Any second now.”

Just as Louis finished his sentence, there was a knock on the door.