Chapter 8

So I'm back ! I doubt anybody still this but oh well I've been editing a little but I'm just going to continue now .
________________________________________________________________________________

Augusta-Blake POV
I finally got Luke to agree on the beach , when we got there it was a little awkward at first . I decided to speak up , "sobmy mom and dad went through a really nasty divorce when I was 13. My dad had cheated on my mom." Luke looked at me like a little kid waiting on me to continue . "then about a month or two after he moved to new York and I haven't heard from him since...until now " I finished. Luke grabbed my hand and just kept walking, his hand felt good in mine it was a really nice feeling . "I'm so sorry AB" I was sorta shocked after all this silence when he finally spoke up . " new nickname I see" I said as I laughed at him . "well blakey remimds me of ... him" I didnt bother to respond and just kept walking . "maybe we should start heading back , they are gonna start to wonder where we are " luke said . " yeah that's cool with me ".

Luke POV

Driving back was extreamly quiet. I turned up there radio and The Divine Zero had just started and he just smiled . This really shocked me because I didn't know she liked this music . "you like pierce the veil ?" I asked , she smiled and replied "love them". This girl is litterally perfection already but this is the cherry on top . I decide to roll down the windows and turn it up really loud. She started laughing and we sang along . By the time we got back to her friends house she was happy again and that was my main goal. " you have a really beautiful voice luke" I just blushed and said "I beg to differ but I could say the same to you" she blushed but then yanked my beanie off and ran into the house . I just laughed and thought "I could do this forever "

______________________________________________________________________________________________

So this probably sucked ass but oh well .
If you want you can follow me on instagram, twitter , And tumblr. Much love

IG: fosterr_8
Twitter: hanna_lynn_08
Tumblr: hanna-is-a-penguinnn