Chapter 4

Augusta POV

Luke texted me when he got ot my house and i jumped out my window. When i got in the car i told him to drive to the oark we met at.  He didnt say anything and just kept his hands on the wheel. his knuckles were white and he was acting like he was on edge.... but i decided not to say anything.

We got to the park and everybody was there, william came and picked me up and hugged me, and i love our hugs.  we all sat dwon in a circle and told them what had happned and what i had done. I got mixed responces , luke looked concerned and wrapped his arm around me, willaim put his arm around my waist and asked me if that was really good idea, they abigail and alex started crying.  

We decided to all have a sleep over at Alexs. Luke was going to just drop me off but i forced him to go home and get some clothes for himself.  He didnt feel like it was his place to be since they were my  friends and they didnt know him. But I texted all of them and asked if it was okay.  they all told me it was fine because they liked him and could tell that he made me comfortable and relaxed. 

Alex POV

Me, Will, and Abigail were waiting on Luke and Augutsa to get here.   and we all knew luke was in love with her, and that sh ewas in love with him... we just had to eliminate Blake. She didnt like him she just didnt know anything better.  When they finally got here you could tell that Augusta was still on edge. 

"AMERICAN HORRIOR STORY!!" i yelled and everybody suddenly lightened up.