Chapter 5

Augusta POV

We all got  comfy on the couch. Luke on my right and William on my left. We cute the lights out and started watching American Horror Story.  I was cuddled into lukes side when my phone started going off like crazy. I sighed and got up..... 5 messgaes from Blake asking why i hadnt talked to him all day.  Here we go again. I texted and told him about my dad and he just said 'oh'  Willaim and Luke were reading over my sholder and were already fed up.  "We gotta get rid of him bc hes a complete douche to you Augusta" said Luke and Will added "When we done with him he gona have to drink his food from a straw."  and i just giggled at his response. All of my friedns have always hated Blake.   

From: Blake <3 

Are you at Alex's ?  cos your not at your house. 

i hesitated to respond. If he came here and saw Luke me and him would surely be over.  

To: Blake <3 

Yeah, but dont come. 

From: Blake <3 

Do have somthing to hide.

and he never responded to any of my next texts telling him that I didnt. 

Luke and Will were ready to fight him .But i was just scared of what he would try and tell or say to me.   

I see lights pulling into the drive way. and the door bust open.   William throws the first punch and its jsut keeps going. Luke jumps in and im just yelling at them to stop . When they finally did stop Blake asked me who Luke was and i told him that he was just a friend. "Just friends my ass, Augusta" he said. And right then and there I was done. " BLAKE GET OUT, DONT EVER COME BACK, IM DONE, WE ARE DONE. SO JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE." 

He just walked out... didnt beg for me to keep him. and i just broke down.  Luke held me in his arms and wispered in my ear." Its gonna be alright , I'll make it alright" and we stayed like this for what seemed like hours.  

Lukes POV 

She had finally done it. finally gotten him out of her life. And im going to be the one t make it better. no matter what it takes.  I will be the one who saves her . 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ahhhh! Blakes gon (: btw i actually dated a guy named blake and my best friend william said those same things about the straw.    ILYSM and this is my first book.... is it good? Feedabck is amazing for me or ideas. 

~Hanna (AKA Hanna Hemmings)