Chapter nine

"Louis"

"What are you doing outside?its freezing" he stated.I just relized,after he said it,just how cold it was and began to slightly shiver.

"Yeah we kinda got kicked out."I said relizing how stupid that must sound.Hey Louis,ive been here for a day and have already been booted.Wanna let me stay at your place?Real convincing.

"Oh,Well comon" He said.If he is going to suggest i beg Jace for my room back,ill refuse.I dont want to make a fool out of myself anymore,if thats even possible.

Louis grabbed my suitcase and attempted to rustle it on the wheels through the sand.I laughed then soon regret it as he gave me a death stare.He decided to pick it up by the handle in result we began to move.

He left the carry-on for me to carry-on. Get it? Why arent i a comedian!

He lead the way toward the house.Once we reached the patio i grabbed his arm and spun him around so he was facing me,very closely may i add.

"You dont have to do this you know" I said, feeling guilty since my stupid dare lead to this.

" I want to" He replied. I could feel the breath of air he took bounce off my face. We were so close.

But i dont care ! I LOVE IT ! shh . Asha,this is suppose to be romantic.

Our lips were inches away when i heard a sliding door shut.I pulled away to see four boyishly amused faces.

"Hello there" I said awkwardly.

"Hello Ashy washy" Harry said.

"What did you call me?" I said giving him a stare.

"Ashy washy?" He repeated plainly.

"You better wish you didnt" I said pursing my lips.

"So whos tired?" He said changing the subject.

"How are you guys tired at only like" I pulled out my Iphone to check the time"1;00,you little wimps."I said competitivly.

"Well we have a signing to do tommrrow so we have to get a good night sleep"Liam said adultishly.

I nodded and said a quick okay. I opened the patio door and stood beside it with my arms open.

"Ladys first" I greeted. All but Liam,shook there hips and strutted into the beach house.

"Lads where will she sleep?we dont have a guest room here" Niall asked.

"I can sleep right ..here" I said.  "on the cold hard ground OHHHH trouble trouble trouble."I sang.

Right when i felt the tempature of the legit cold hard ground i screeched and got up.

"Any of you guys have carpeted flooring?" I asked and they laughed in reply.

"She can stay in my room.I will stay on the floor in there"Louis suggested.The boys gasped at his act of kindness.

He dragged me up the stairs and into what i presume is his room. It was beautiful, with a huge balcony,a huge bed,loungers,and many open windows.This will be different since the other beachhouse room only had one window,no balcony.It actually scared me a bit to be here.

"Thats nonsense.Ill stay on the floor" I said, not wanting his back to hurt just for me.

"Asha.Bed.Now." He said harshly.

"Fine grumpy.I need to get changed...bathroom?"I asked hoping for a reply to where the bathroom is.

"I dont know a bathroom sorry."He winked then pointed to a closed door.I followed his direction then got changed into a onesie with the superman symbol plastered everywhere.I un-applied all my makeup then entered the room once again.

When i walked back in the room Louis was wearing a superman onesie too!! 

His was like the suit but they were both superman related.

When i entered his mouth turned into an 'o',probally much like mine.

"Lovin' the suit there"I said checking him out.

"Yours too" He winked. I looked to his left to see a bed made of blankets.I shook my head.

"Louis, its other i sleep on the floor or you sleep on the bed with me,either way your not sleeping on the floor." He huffed knowing he couldnt win. 

He went and laid down in the sheets. He unfolded the other half and patted the spot next to him.I smiled and climbed in,hoping thats what he meant,or that would be embaressing.

"Goodnight AshyWashy" I ignored the comment.

"Goodnight LouisPooey"I spat back. He chuckled then soon after sleep fell apon me.

I loved being here,in this bed,feeling safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short i just thought u needed an update.

Go check out my new story !!! its going to be my best out of all of them!PLEASE<3

Thank you<3;**