Chapter sixteen

"Yes Love," He said,looking at me questioning.

"Random question,do you believe in fairies?"I started.

"Uh no.My imagination doesn't run that way anymore"He said laughing,rolling from on top of me to laying down beside me but still looking deep into my eyes.

"Dragons?"

"Bearded ones"He said laughing at his own comment,but i laughed too.

"Mermaids?"

"Nope" Maybe i shouldn't tell him.

"What if i said i was one..?"I asked biting my lip nervously.

"Id laugh at you and say you're crazy" He said laughing as i pouted.

"Well I'm not crazy "I stood up,grabbed my jacket off the floor, and walked out the door,giving him the hint to follow me.So he did. All the boys were sleeping so i wasn't too worried about them seeing.I walked out onto the sand,Louis close behind. Man it was chilly outside. I pulled the jacket i had just put back on off,along with my shirt leaving me in just my bra.

"Beach sex?"Louis asked.I gave him a death stare as he put his hands up in defense. I slid my shorts down.Louis was staring wide eyed at me.

 i slid into the water, my under garments floated to the top of the water as the light show appeared.After the light show faded i appeared at the top of the water to bop my head out. Louis was sitting there with a shocked look.

"Explain to me what the hell is going on!!"He said flustered.

"Come in and ill show you" He hesitantly obeyed and slipped off his shirt.mm.and pants.I laughed at his striped boxers as he walked in shivering.I stayed in one place,flapping my tail underwater where he couldn't see it.He was almost close to me.I was at the level just where my fin didn't touch the ground. He walked up and poked my cheek.I laughed at this.

"What are you doing"I broke the silence.

"i don't know why were in here,can we go back inside I'm cold"He said shivering slightly.I would give him a hug,but you know.I have a tail.

"There's something i need to show you,but you can tell anyone.Promise me"I said holding out my pinkie.He wrapped his much larger pinky around mine,sealing the deal.

"Promise,what is it.Your no fairy are you?"He said. I shook my head and he sighed.This is the first time anyone,besides my family,will know my secret.Here goes nothing. I dunked under the water and swam fairley far away,leaving him stunned and confused. I swam up fast and did a huge flip above the water,making sure he could see. Ive been practicing that for a while.I swam back to him and he started to back away.

"LOUIS! Whats the heck?"I screamed so he could here. He started to run in the water,away from me but fell.He started to scream out in pain.

"Ow Asha HELP!"He screamed.I swam over to him quickly.I could still see the scared in his eyes.I sighed and looked under the water to find his foot caught between a rock.I swam down and tried to move the rock.But i failed.

"Lou,I'm going to need you to pull your foot out at the same time i push the rock away from your foot.He nodded after i spoke,so i went down under.I began to push the rock away from his foot as he began to pull his foot away.We successfully got the rock away from his foot after several minutes.

"How did you stay under there that long?"He said breathing heavely.

"Im a mermaid.I can stay under there forever"I shrugged.He just continued to stare at me. "Wanna touch it?"I asked referring to my tail.

"Touch..what?"He said.I laughed.

"My tail"I said bringing my tail up from the water,lightly floating on my back."Go for it"He hesitantly reached his hand out and slid it across my tail. I burst out laughing and he just smiled and looked at me.

"What?"He asked.

"Its just ticklish,that's all."He nodded.

"So your an actual mermaid?"I nodded

"How?"

"My dad is a merman." "Oh"was all he managed to say.

"I have a question"I nodded,for him to continue."Do mermaid have vagina's?"He asked and i playfully hit his shoulder.

"How do you think they reproduce!"

*** This was weirdxD ah well. So ha.Im bored.So bored.Watching LIzzie Mcguire.Daym im cool.

Livin life to the fullest!Theres a sick mermaid gif to the side.Just thought you should know.Okay.Imma go now.Theres gonna be a prt 2. obviously.

love you guys,who wants to be friends?So bored.

Wanna comment,youd be so nice. Please remember to VOTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!please.            

Posting part two when i get 120 votes. thats three more people !!