Chapter twenty-one

July 20th 2012

"Asha"

"Asha!"

my head shook from side to side along with the rest of myself as I was aggressively awoken.

"Oh my god, what do you want?"

I squinted in Louis direction as he pouted at what I had just said.

"Morning to you to, Sasquatch" He huffed looking back at the small television on the back seat of the elderly couple in front of us.

I looked at him confused but got up, having to go to the washroom. I pushed passed Louis, stumbling, totally regretting winning that argument against who gets the window seat. 

I lazily opened the door to the washroom that had a green card above, meaning 'come on in no one is in here, unless they never did lock the door, not even taking into consideration that other passengers besides themselves might have to use the washroom'.

As I walked by the mirror to get to the toilet, I finally have a reason to agree with Louis. I did look like the Sasquatch. 

My hair looked like and untamed lions mane from the uncomfortable sleep i had gotten for probably only an hour of the time we had been in the air, the others spent watching 'white house down' with Louis. I reckon i look ten times more tired then I actually am, a bit of mascara still smudged from my baby fit at the airport earlier.

I damped my hands, wiping away some of the leftover makeup, but that still did not clear the dark bags under my eyes from lack of sleep I have had recently. 

_____________________________

The wheels of my suitcase dragged along the tiled floor of the Doncaster airport. I was finally home again. 

" I remember when i came here when i was about 13, to board the plane to America. My very first vacation. I was so excited. " 

I smiled as Louis continued to tell me about times he has been to the airport. To pick up his mom at the airport after a vacation with her friends. During the X factor when they all got to go home for a week between sets. But I on the other hand had'nt come here often. Our family was a  'Make do with the low supply of entertainment we have here in Doncaster' type of family.

" So where were you planning on staying?" He asked. "You  must've made some plans " 

" Yeah well i was suppose to be staying with my friend Tanner. I've known him since i was little and he has the rest of the stuff I never brought with me to California, like unnecessary stuff like my old small furniture and stuff. The rest I think I may sell online. Moral of the story, I don't think he will mind if you stayed there too."

" When was the last time you talked to him? Does he know about us?"

" Kind of. The first time i was trying to tell him, I was distracted by Harry's love life. I have to call him now anyway to tell him I got here okay" Louis nodded and waited for me to continue. I pulled out my phone, turned it back on from airplane mode, and pushed Tanner's contact.

"Hey" He answered.

"Hey, just calling to say I've made it alright, and to ask a quick question"

"Good, and sure anything"

"I might have brought my boyfriend along with me, actually I didn't have much of a choice" I shot Louis a glare.

"  A boyfriend? Already? You have been gone a month and have managed to start an all new relationship!"

"I told you this a few weeks ago! It doesn't matter, all I'm asking is if it would be alright if he stayed with us. If not that's totally okay, we can get a hotel and.."