Chapter fourteen

I was lounging on the couch with Louis in the dining room,waiting for the boys to come with Niall's demanded food.I could faintly hear the sound of the doorbell ringing over the sound coming through the television speakers playing,RHW of Orange County.

"Don't move your pretty lil bum,ill get it"he laughed at this answer but continued to stay seated on the couch just like i told him too.

I hopped from the couch and headed toward the door leading out of the dining room.I wonder who it is,because i think the boys are capable of opening the door to there own house.Making sure it was no murderer,robber or fan i peeked through the small,circle lens on the door.An angry looking cousin stood there continuously pushing the door bell button that played a catchy little tune throughout the whole house. I hesitantly opened it up and waited for the lecture that is bound to escape her lips.

"Asha Wishcot.Do you know how disappointed your mother would have been,finding out you left your poor old cousin,Sylvie to fend for herself!"The words that came out of her mouth actually stung me.I havent had much thought on my parents passing.Trying to let go is hard.I just cant wait until i have closure, which is coming up soon.That is probably the deepest thing i have ever said.

By closure i mean there funeral,and by soon i mean in a just few days. I had nothing to say to her.I just nodded.Not wanting her to think I'm weak when the subject of my mother pops up.

"Wait,this isnt THERE house is it?"She said pushing her way past me,dropping her bags down immediately.She browsed through everything in the decent sized foyer.Even smelling some things that mustve belonged to the boys.

"Come on in," I said sarcastically,knowing she was totally ignoring me.I would be the same way if i were a fan girl.This beach house contains merchandise that any directioner would do anything to get there greasy little paws on.But for me,its like staying at Tanner or Masons house. I miss them,and i still never got to explain what trade has happened in my life to Tanner quite yet.I will just wait until i see him in person,which will be at the funeral.

A wondering Louis enters the room, before realizing the girl that sucked his face off is in the same room,his eyes widened and he backed away slowly.But not slow enough apparently, "Harry!"She ran and hugged him.He had a disgusted look on his face and awkwardly patted her back,not to seem rude,but personally i would've threw her to the ground. "How nice to see you again!"

"Im not Harry,and if you could get off me,that would be splendid."He said rather annoyed.

"Sylvie,let the poor lad go!" I said,yanking the peter pan collar shirt,leaving Louis relieved that he could finally breath.I used some British slang there.Since i was born in Tennessee i have a mixed accent,slightly southern,slightly British. "Not to seem rude,why are you here?Jace said you were going to a hotel..?" I questioned why she was standing here,and not somewhere else,which is where i wanted her to be.

The door opened and closed for the third and fourth time in the past five minutes.I could clearly see the boys,but not Niall as his face was covered by the stacks of take out food containers he was carrying.

"Well we have no place to go,so cousin,we must go find a place to stay"She said sadly and loudly,i know she wanted to stay here and she was trying to sound desperate for a place to stay. Niall ran out of the room and toward the kitchen letting bags fall behind him on his trail.cussing under his breath,just loud enough for us to hear,every time a bag released from his grip.

"Well hello there,your Asha's cousin?" Harry asked eyeing her up and down. She twisted her hair around her finger,flirtatiously.She replied with a trying-to-sound sexy 'mhmm'. "Well then your perfectly welcome to stay here."He walked behind her and picked up 4/8 of her luggage set,not taking his eyes off her. They both walked away toward her room.

"If she wasn't my cousin,she would be knocked out out of conscious right now"I said clenching my fist.I felt something warm crawl through my almost pale fist,i looked down to see a hand resting,entwined with mine.The arm connected to a smiling Louis. i hid the urge to blush,but immediately changed the subject in my mind when all the boys tumbled out of the room,but not before Liam whispered in my ear.

"Sah cute"

Louis POV. "Sah cute" i heard Liam whisper toward Asha. Her giggle filled up the foyer and bounced back making me smile.She went to kiss me on the cheek right when i was about to look down at her, in result,this ended as a quick peck on the lips,which i was thankful for.

She smiled a bit,not blushing like most girls would.I liked it,it made her seem hard to get.Which i haven't really received from a girl since before i became famous. We stood there and looked at each other for at least a minute before she crushed the silence.

"So whens this date?" She whispered,just loud enough for me to reply.

"Tomorrow at eleven,ill pick you up at,well our room?"I suggested.She nodded before we went in reverse and i placed a gentle kiss on her cheek as she simply smiled. Just when my lips unattached from her cheek,Niall walked in,rudely ruining the moment!His faced was stuffed with food as he mumbled.

"Who's Hungry?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This was just a small update ! I seriouslly appreciate all the reads,votes and comments ! I will update real soon if you would like me to...?  thnks so much. -Shut_Your_Mouth