Chapter 19

When you first saw your new parents, you were flabbergasted.

In other words,

Damn.

Like seriously.

No.

Fucking.

Possible-ness.

GUEEERRREEHHGHGHG

And you knew that your life would become a living hell.

You're parents were fucking moneybags.

Your new mom:
Condie Scarlet
•Long long *cough* fake *cough* black hair with pink streaks
•menacing black eyes
•black clothing
•pink jewelry
•gold bangles all over arms and legs

Your new dad:
Dooley Scarlet
•black hair styled uglily
•menacing black eyes
•alarming purple dress shorts
•black dress shirt

*cries*

You put a fake smile on your face and reached out a hand for your new mom to shake.

Instead, she pulled you into a hug.

"Oh, (Y/N), we're so glad to have you here!" Her voice chirped. "Oh, oh." Condie pulled away. "You should get cleaned up, dear. Dooley, honey, I'm taking (Y/N) in, so would you bring in her stuff?"

"Of course! Anything for our new daughter," he replied.

Condie grabbed my hand and led you up to the door. She turned the knob and you got to see the first glimpse of the inside.

It was spacious, obviously, but not spacious where there was a big-space-of-open-floor-and-all-there-is-is-a-rug-spacious. The dining room was to your left, a staircase in front of you, and an office to your right. Through the hall between the office and the stairs was a bathroom and the kitchen, which you only caught faint glimpses of. Upstairs, you could barely see another bathroom and then some closed doors.

"Let's go upstairs, sweetie." Condie ushered me forward, so you climbed the steps. She passed me, even though she was in heels, but did not lead you to the bathroom. Instead, she waited till you cought up, and opened up one of the closed doors.

Inside was a beautiful (f/c) room with a white comforter and golden pillows. The window sills were white, and the sliding closet doors were mirrored. The floor was a squishy white memory foam carpet. Two white dressers lined the walls along with one bookshelf.

"This is your room!" Condie squealed.

Your jaw dropped. "Wow."

"Now, to get you cleaned up!" Condie again led you to the other side of the room where there was a door that you had not noticed. It was open and there was a white and (f/c) bathroom. There was a large Jacuzzi tub/shower and a double sink!

"Uh, thanks?" You said feebly. "Any house rules?"

Condie clapped her hands. "We'll discuss them at dinner. Be down in the dining room by six thirty and no later!" She then crookedly eyed your hoodie and jeans. "Be sure to change into acceptable clothing. Maybe a dress perhaps?"

With that, she slammed the door of the bathroom and left me to 'clean up'.

•••

The Jacuzzi tub was damn relaxing- that and the stress reliever soap. You almost didn't want to get out (which may or may not have been caused by the muscle-relaxing serum in the stress reliever soap).

You dried yourself off, your (h/l) (hair thickness) hair drying [quickly/slowly]. You kept contemplating the idea of 'a dress' in your mind. Dress? Not really, no thanks. Dress with leggings and converse? That's more your style but still eh. Oh well, better please the parents.

But where were you to get a dress?

Check the closet.

Thank you inner voice that actually has common sense.

Sure enough, there was a closet full of dresses. All in different styles! You immediately thumbed through the fuzzy hangers and found the (f/c) section. The closet was rainbow ordered, so it wasn't too hard to find. Out of the dresses, you picked the most conservative dress. It flared out at the waist and ended just at the knee. It was sleeveless, but still quite adorable if you do say so yourself. You also snagged a (complementary/contrasting color of your choice) belt. You also put your (f/c) converse back on.

You looked in the mirror. "Eh."

Text to Dave😎 at 6:09:

Yo bro

hey there
so whats up???

My foster parents
So fab
Very rich

man
as in good rich
or bad rich

Idk yet
But so far I'm leaning towards bad rich
They're making me wear a dress to dinner
And there's no one here but us

can i see please

Why???

idk
cause youre beautiful
and also my girlfriend
cant i see what shes wearing

<You sent Dave a gloomy faced picture of you in the dress>

yeah
i like the hoodie better
its more you

Agreed

well i got to go
we are packing up

Woah
Wait
Why are you packing up???

bro and i are moving

What?!?
Where?!?

i dont even know
but he seems pretty excited about going
he wont tell me though

I'll visit you for Prom okay?
And for Valentines
And Easter
And Christmas
And even Halloween but I just want to see you
So bad
I miss you already

i miss you too
love you

Love you too.
Bye